plan a wedding in a day

"I think we should probably start planning the wedding babe" I said to Jesse that morning, we were on the sofa together " I mean, If we want a summer wedding the spaces are probably going quickly"

" reckon we can plan a wedding in a day" he laughed

" we can try" I smiled leaning over and pulling the laptop up from the now fixed coffee table. I shuffled closer to Jesse and placed the laptop on my legs and turned it on.

" so what exactly is it we're gonna need" Jesse asked

" um,  I don't know" I admitted " I'm sure google will have answers" I said typing what do I need for a wedding into google. I clicked on the first result and it gave us a timeline of things to do

" 16 months before!" we both gasped, this site said we should be planning 16 months ahead! we were looking at 4-5 months!

" scrap that" I clicked off the page and went onto a different site which gave us a list of things needed.  " a place for the ceremony and reception, suits for you and your best man and ushers, dress for me and bridesmaids if I have one, Photographer, Entertainers or bands, Caterer, Florist, Wedding Transport, Hair and Beauty, Stylist, Wedding Cake , Shoes and Accessories, Wedding Lingerie ,Venue Decoration/Chair Covers" I read out the list " well half of that I wont need"

" what sort of wedding do you want though?" Jesse asked

" I don't mind, what ever you want, A really causal, informal one would be great though" I said " It would be a lot cheaper as well"

" yeah it would" Jesse said, however he looked like he had no idea what I was really talking about!

" location wise any preferences?" I asked

" beach or near a beach, I'm guessing that's going for both of us"

" yep, is there anything around maroubra that is suitable?" I asked Jesse

" um, oh there is south maroubra surf life saving club, they have the Kelly lounge and a place called horizons, have a look"

I typed it into google and the site came up, " wow" was the first thing I said , the place was stunning. The horizons location was beautiful. It was a private location at the south end of maroubra beach. The surf club with the Kelly lounge was just up the beach from up it. I read the description out loud to Jesse " Horizons at south maroubra is a magnificent and stand alone function venue with a sense of peacefulness and serenity. The venue is totally separate and stand alone facility to the lifesaving club with totally separate facilities. It is arguably the biggest and most attractive coastal function venue in the eastern suburbs of Sydney, seating up to 250 guests or 300 plus standing. The room offers sweeping ocean views with spectacular rolling surf and full views of Maroubra Beach plus the lush surrounding headland and parkland on both sides of the venue. we pride ourselves on being able to offer the whole wedding experience including a personal wedding planner, and a wide variety of services including creative catering, spectacular photographic opportunities, all of your floral requirements, celebrants, spectacular range of wedding cakes and everything required to produce the most important event of your life ensuring your wedding day will be all that you imagine. ..... wow!"

I began scrolling through the pictures , it was a truly beautiful place

" oh, yeah I have been there before, we had a meet up there once, cant remember what for, nice place, before we got in there though" Jesse admitted , I'm guessing it was a bra boys piss up! " do you want to arrange a look around?" he asked

" If that's ok?, I'll ring them now" I said picking up my phone and dialling the number. It rung 3 times before someone picked up

" hello Horizons organiser how may I help you?" a peppy female voice came over the speaker