Wedding dress shopping

It was the moment that every girls life leads up to. I was going wedding dress shopping.

Myself, Debra and Emily were going into town to find me the perfect dress. I had been looking through dresses online and found some gorgeous ones but nothing that really stood out.

Me, Emily and debra were all in my car on the way to the bridal store. We were all extremely excited, we were going to the shop that Emily had got her dress from

" this shop is amazing, all the dresses are beautiful and the staff are all so helpful" she said as we drove into the car park.

" here we go!" I laughed as we stepped out the car after finally finding a space. We all linked arms and began walking into the shopping centre

" Have you got a colour scheme yet?" Emily asked

" urm, blue I think, very stereotypical I know but we both like the colour!" I smiled " So we need to find you a blue dress then as your my maid of honour!"

Emily squealed and hugged me tightly " oh my god thank you soo much!, I'll do a fab job don't worry!"

" And debs" I said turning to you " we need to get you a hat!"

" oh don't you worry about me darling, I've had a hat since the engagement!, I'm prepared!" she laughed. We made our way up to the bridal store and walked in. It was a private little boutique that you had private slots to go in. There was seating areas for Emily and debra and then a changing curtain and not to mention racks and racks of dresses! A friendly looking, middle aged woman came out and greeted us

" hello lovelies"

" hello appointment for Jorja Trini?" I said

" yep my 11 o clock appointment, so I'm guessing your the blushing bride then?" she asked , I nodded. " that's brilliant, I'm Helen. So what sort of wedding are you having then?"

" A beach one in march" I smiled

" So you want to be cool then, let me go see what I have, if you girls would like to take a seat I'll be right back" she smiled before scurrying off behind the rails of dresses. We sat down on the comfy chairs and waited for her to return. After a short while Helen came back with a range of dresses. She hung them up on a row of hooks and took off the plastic sheeting to show us.

" Wow!" we all gasped, there were 4 beautiful dress hung up but there was one that really stood out for me.

" that one is gorgeous!" I gasped pointing at it

" this is a tulle fabric, trumpet silhouette, sweetheart neckline, chapel train dress, it really is a beauty"

Beauty? this dress was stunning! It was white with beads around the neckline and waist. It was sleeveless and tight round the top, with a almost wrap around look fabric, down to the bum before spreading out into a tulle skirt, which was big but not over the top. There was a little detail on the back with it separating into 2 parts and it had a small train. It truly was beautiful. (>)

" I'm guessing you would like to try this on?" Helen asked

" yes please" I smiled standing up and following her into the curtained off changing area.

Helen hung the dress up as I took my clothes off, she undid the zip on the back of the dress. " right we'll just slide this over" she said lifting the dress over me. I felt the silky smooth material slide over my skin and a little shiver of excitement went through my body. I kept my eyes closed as Helen put the dress into place and began doing up the zipper. It felt like it fitted pretty well

" are you ready to look?" Helen asked

I slowly opened my eyes and was met with a gorgeous sight.

The dress was even more beautiful on. " oh wow" I whispered " its beautiful". I was truly speechless, the dress made my figure look even better and the beaded detail stood out. I was holding back the tears as I looked at the dress from all angles, it fit perfectly as well, it felt like there would be no adjustments needed.

" how does it look?!" I heard Emily call from outside the curtain

" brace yourselves ladies!" Helen laughed as she opened the curtain and stepped aside to let me out.

" oh my god" both Emily and debra gasped before they both started crying, and then that set me off! We were all there crying out eyes out!

" Jorja, its beautiful, you look stunning" Emily sobbed

" My son is so lucky to have someone as beautiful as you" Debra then whispered " c'mon give us a twirl"

I spun round as the dress spread out round me.

" it's so beautiful" they both said in sync. Helen walked away and grabbed a pair of small, basic ,white heels. I slipped them on and they added a little height which made the dress sit a little better.

" what are you going to do with your hair ?" Debra asked

" I don't know , maybe just loosely curled and left down"

" I agree, let the dress do the talking with the detail, maybe just a small pair of earrings that match your flowers" Helen smiled

" I think this is the one girls" I smiled

" definitely "

" Jesse will be in shock when he sees you at the top of the aisle " Debra smiled

" I'll take it " I said to Helen

" it's $101 to buy or $ 75 to hire but if you hire it you can not make any adjustments" Helen explained

" well it fits great anyway so I'll just hire it" I said looking at the girls " I mean I'm not going to wear it again after the wedding, so its easier to hire"

" But it wont feel special if its hired" Emily said

" Em, I feel amazing in this and after the day I'm not going to need it again and I'd rather spend the leftover money on something for the wedding. I'll hire it Helen if that's ok?"

" Sure when are you getting married?"

"March 23rd "

Helen went and flicked through a book on the front desk " yep its available for that day and 3 days before. If you come on for a final fitting on the 20th and then you can take it home with you, is that ok?"

" that's great, thank you so much" I smiled before going into the changing area and stepping out the dress. I then went and paid before thanking Helen and walking out the shop with Debra and Emily. We drove home with the music loud and laughter echoing round the car.

" oh, your also employed to keep me calm on the day, the club has a room where I get ready and I want you both to be with me to slap me when I'm freaking out" I joked

" consider it done!" Debra laughed

I dropped Emily off before me and Debs went back to the apartment. We opened the door to see Jesse lounging around on the sofa watching TV.

" hey babe" I said kissing him

" hey beautiful, hello mum" Jesse said kissing me before hugging his mum " so did you get the dress"

" we did, and lets just say Jess, she looks beautiful in it" Debra said smiling at me.

" Bring on the wedding!" I laughed " just a million more things to do before then!"

sorry this is so shit

139,728 reads!:O whattt!

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY! WOOOOO

also my wattpad had gone and changed the layout so I'm really pissed off :( grrrr

dress pic on the side, hope you like it

go read dancingwithdanger story Target it has Jorja in it :)

love you all :* xxxxxxxxxxxxx