Bonus Chapter #1

I awoke to the sound of waves lapping gently against the villa, I smiled and turned over in the large, white king sized bed to look for my husband.

My husband. I still couldn't believe it. I had married Jesse Pol ock, the love of my life. After the wedding we had the most incredible reception, everyone was there, the Lifeguards, Bra Boys, family, friends, everyone. The night was filled with incredible moments, the first dance, dancing with all the lifeguards, the cutting of the cake where me and Jesse smushed cake all over each others faces. I laughed to myself as I remembered the look on his face when I grabbed a slice of cake and rubbed it all over his face, seconds before he did the exact same thing to me.

I turned fully over in the bed and realised Jesse wasn't there. I sat up and looked around the beatiful bedroom before realising the double doors were open leading out to the water. I stood up and threw on Jesses white shirt before walking out of the villa.

We were honeymooning in Bali, and staying in a beautiful water villa, right out in the ocean. It was one of the most beautiful places I had ever seen, with the most amazing views and great waves. I walked out along the decking that lead out around the pool into deeper water. That was where I saw Jesse.

He was sat astride his board about 200 metres out, waiting for the perfect wave. I sat down on the decking with my feet dangling in the water, watching my husband.

Withing about 15 seconds a pefect wave began to form, I watched as Jesse began to quickly paddle as the wave lifted him up. He was on! The wave formed a perfect barrel around him as he rode it through. He appeared out the other side and flipped up over the rest of the wave.

" Yeah go baby!" I shouted and applauded him from the deck. He turned to me on his board and began to paddle towards me with the biggest smile on his face.

" Morning gorgeous" he smiled as he floated just below me on his board. He rested his arms on my legs and leant up to kiss me on the lips "You look beautiful" he smiled at me as I pulled a face back.

" How long have you been out here?" I asked as he leant his head down on my legs

"About 20 minutes, I thought I'd let you sleep in" he smirked at me, knowing full well the reason I was tired. Jesse took his head and arms off my legs and sat back down properly on his board, " You coming in?" he asked.

Before I'd even had a chance to answer, Jesse grabbed my ankles and pulled me into the cool water. I gasped as I submerged under the water before quickly reemerging. Jesse was sat on his board laughing at me as I appeared looking like a drowned rat in his shirt, I quickly took matters into my own hands and flipped his board over from underneath. As he fell off his board I jumped on and began laughing at him as he appeared.

" I was already wet though!" He laughed, trying to regain some composure as he also jumped on the board and sat astride it facing me. I leant forward and kissed him, the salty water tingling in the kiss. We both leant back and Jesse looked deep into my eyes, he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear before cupping my face with his hands.

" I love you Mrs Polock" He smiled

" I love you too Mr Polock" I smiled back before leaning in again for another kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N : Hey Guys!

How are you all doing! I recently went on holiday and both rediscovered my love for Bondi rescue and gained some inspiration for some bonus chapters! so stay tuned for more! I hadn't watched BR since season 9, and bored on holiday I watched season 9/10 ( only half of 10 tho! I cant find anything past episode 7!) I rediscovered my love for Jesse.... who can I just say... looks like a literal sex good with his hair long and floppy like in season 11 episode 2 where he has to leave the tower unattended.... I mean damnnnn! Also Jethro..... He is the most adorable person I have ever seen! So on that note.... keep an eye on my other story Bondi Girlfriends!

I also read some parts of my own story and realised that it needed work. So As Luck Would Have It is currently under major editing works! Its gonna take a while but so far I've got up to chapter 7 - Training. So if you do ever go and re-read the story, you will notice major changes, both with grammar and some basic story lines. The main plot is still there, but 15 year old Abi did romanticise everything so things like that may change slightly, as well as things such as capital letters and other punctuation which 15 year old Abi seemed to have an adversion too! I may also be changing the cover of the book, I feel it needs something that stands out more, rather than just a picture!

Little life update! I have finished school forever now! I did my A level exams which all went ok apart from the last one which absolutely bommed. I'm off the Wrexham University in Wales in September to study psychology as well! I also realised the meaning of true friendship this year. You know that meme that says " starts school with 50 friends, leaves with 2" ... that is the truth! But I know with my 2 that we'll always be there for each other, no matter what!

I also just want to thank you all, both old readers and new for continuing to read and vote/ comment on my story, it is honestly the loveliest thing to still see that people read this story! And holy crap 441,000 reads! Thats like an arena full of people!

So on that note I love you all so much! Please keep tuned for more and vote! If you want to re-read the story with the editing please go ahead, it will take me a while to complete it but I will try!

Thank you! Abi. S