I'm still with Jesse

waking up one morning I checked twitter and was shocked at what I saw.

loads of tweets were coming through asking if it was true, there were links to articles and websites from what I could see and many pictures and edits were coming up with words and quotes saying ' heartbroken' and ' I cant believe this has happened'

A facetime call came through, and Jesse's face popped up, it was obviously late at night for them.

" have you seen the papers!" he exclaimed

" what?, no, hello, whats going on?" I asked still groggy from sleep

" a aussie paper took a snap of me out with the boys last night when I was a bit pissed and then someone from the UK has obviously seen you over there without me and taken a picture of you and the papers have got it and have made it look like we've broken up. The papers have made it look like your over there to get over the break up and a pap got a pic of me speaking to mia, koby's girlfriend and they have said that me and her are very close and might be a thing and.."

" Jesse slow down!" I interrupted " I know your telling the truth don't worry!, you would never cheat with koby's girl, we'll just put out a tweet stating the truth"

" I just wanted to make sure you knew my side of the story before you were swamped with rumours"

" its fine babe, and I think the fans will be happy as well, some of them are heartbroken by the looks of the tweets!" I laughed " so how was jonny's birthday?"

" aw it was great, me and some of the boys just went for dinner and then for a few drinks, koby came with mia and yeah it was a great night, don't remember some parts though" he said bluntly

I laughed, " how much did you drink babe?"

" I don't remember much after the 5th shot of tequila" he moaned " my head is killing me" 

" just go take some pills and go back to bed, sleep it off babe, we'll speak soon, I've got another meeting today with scott which should be fun" I said sarcastically

" oh let me know how it goes" Jesse said

" I will, now go and sleep off that hangover, love you lots" I said

" love you too, byyee!" he said before I hit the end call button.

I went back onto twitter and posted up a tweet ' yet again rumours rumours rumours! I'm in England for business to sort out my visa so I can live in Australia, and I'm still with Jesse and missing him terribly so don't jump to conclusions :)'

Jesse posted a similar tweet ' me and Jorja are still happily together, press took a innocent shot and twisted it, they need to stay out of people's business' 

I rolled over in bed and got up. I went for a run before I got ready for the meeting. I put on my one, suit style dress and drove off to the meeting. The dress was so uncomfortable, high collar and tight sleeves, I couldn't wait to get back into my lifeguard uniform, hopefully that would be soon if todays meeting went well.

I pulled up outside the office and ran in, the rain was pelting down now even though it was summer in Britain. I walked over to the receptionist

" hello, I've got a meeting with scott Atkinson at 1 o clock" I said

" ah, yes if you just take a seat and I'll send you through when he's ready" she said gesturing for me to take a seat

about 5 minutes later she signalled for me to go through to his office. I walked into the plush office that I had been in now several times

" ah, Jorja hello, how are you?" scott said standing up and shaking my hand

" homesick, but apart from that ok" I said bluntly

" well hopefully after today your visa should be sent off for and confirmed" he smiled at me as I took a seat " now its just some more paperwork and questions today for you to fill out then we should be able to send it off"

he passed me some of the papers and I took my time reading through it all before signing, scott then asked me some questions before the meeting quickly ended.

" right, the visa could take anywhere between a week and 3 weeks to be confirmed, We'll call you the minute we hear anything, so you can get back to Australia" he smiled at me

" thank you so much, I really cant wait to get back, thank you again and I'll see you soon hopefully" I said walking out the office. I sent a text to Jesse telling him about the meeting and what was expected to happen now.

now came the wait.  

sorry this is shit had a bad day, thank you to TeamBondiRescue for letting me pour my heart out :) xxx

27,153 reads OH MY GOD! my starrfishes are amazing :) xxxxxxxxxx