Jorja?

This cycle continued for the next 4 days, wake up after a few hours sleep, go freshen up and change into new clothes, come back, eat a tiny bit of food, hold Jorja's hand for a bit and talk to her, ask nurses if there was any change, have visiting hours, stay with her then set up  the chair for a few hours sleep.

It had now been 5 days since the accident and there had been no response from Jorja, the boys had all visited from work, and each and everyone had brought flowers, the smell was overpowering in the room, but I didn't  throw any away, I wanted her to see them when she woke up, to see how much all the boys loved her.  

I would play music for her, I had read that people in coma's can sometimes hear what's going on around them. so I would play her favourites, I knew how much she liked Kid Mac so I would regularly play his songs. Sometimes, I would sing along to the songs, hoping the terrible singing would wake her, but it didn't.

Kerrbox had visited but he couldn't look me in the eye, he couldn't look at Jorja for long either, he knew that he had caused this and Mouse had told me when he visited " Kerrbox is killing himself over this mate, since the accident, he's not been himself at all he's really distant and barely eating"

"How do you think I fucking feel then!" I shouted "Jorja lying here in a coma and has been for 5 days, do you think I'm fucking calm and happy? No I'm not I don't know when or if she is ever going to wake up, I've only slept for 6 hours over these past 5 days because every time I close my eyes I'm terrified she's gonna die! So yeah kerrbox should be fucking upset!" I shouted at Mouse. He just stayed silent during the rant and let me unleash my pent up anger at him. Realising what I had just done I slumped back down in my seat and whispered

" I'm so sorry mate"

" Its fine mate you're exhausted and stressed, get it off your chest" he said

Mouse stayed for a bit until the end of visiting hours, I then took up my usual position, sitting next to Jorjas bed holding her hand. "Everyone's so worried about you Jorja, there are flowers covering the whole room from everybody at work, you need to wake up Jorja, please wake up..."

I stayed like this for a few more hours, at 10:00 I felt  my eyes begin to droop and become heavy, I rested my head against the chair and let them close, " Wake up Jorja" I whispered before drifting off.

*Jorja's POV*

The smell was so overpowering,  a heavy thick floral smell lingered, I felt my eyes begin to flicker open, my whole body felt heavy, sore and stiff.

Everything was white, where was I? I let my eyes adjust to the bright lights, I slowly lifted my head to look around. I was in a white room with bright lights, I glanced around and could see flowers covering every surface of the room. I peered down at my body and could see tubes and IV drips coming out my arms and linking to a jumble of machines. I looked to the side of me and saw a chair with somebody sleeping in it, Jesse?...

" Jesse?" I whispered my voice croaky and hoarse.

He stirred and looked up. He stared at me like he had just seen a ghost, blinking in shock, "Jorja!, you're awake!" He stood up and hugged me close and tight to his muscular body, " I never thought you would wake up" he stuttered still holding me, pulling back I saw the tears in his eyes, he kissed my forehead and stared into my eyes, " I missed you" he said holding my hand.

" What's going on?" I asked him " Where am I?"

Jesse looked at me with fear in his eyes " You're in hospital J, I had better get the nurse, They'll explain everything" he said walking to the door. He shouted down the corridor " She's awake!" to the nurses by the desk.

They all came running in, followed by a doctor, " Hello Jorja, You've given us all a bit of a scare. How do you feel?" he asked shining a light in my eyes.

 " Apart from sore and an bad headache, I feel ok actually" she replied.

"Now, do you remember exactly what happened?" he said

" Umm" I tried to recall the memory " I was at work, there was a spider, I ran and tripped after that it went black" I looked over at Jesse he nodded his head.

"Well done Jorja" the doctor smiled at me " You fell and landed on a metal pole and then the concrete, due to the trauma your body went into a coma to protect you but luckily there was no other damage. Now, we are going to take you for some tests, just for a final check up and we will go from there" he said. The nurses then began to wheel the bed out of the room, taking me for a CT scan, Jesse didn't leave my side for the whole way, only leaving when I had to go into the scanner due to X rays, he then walked back with me.

When we arrived back in the room, I asked " how long have I been out for?"

" 5 days" Jesse replied "I haven't left your side, all the boys have visited, that's where all these flowers are from" pointing at the huge pile of flowers.

"You haven't left in 5 days!, Jesse go home and rest now! Its 11 now come back in the morning, you need to rest!"

" I've slept here for 5 days, I'm sure I can survive another night!" he said smiling at me.

" Ok then, but please go to sleep then you look exhausted! I won't get the results until morning, please for me"  I begged giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

Laughing he said "Ok but wake me if you need anything" he pulled the chair into a bed and gave me hug before he lay down, " I missed you" he said before rolling over and falling asleep.

I waited until I could hear his soft steady breathing before whispering

"Thank you my beautiful Jesse "  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you all for over 250 reads love you all soooo much

as a thank you I am giving you the chance to have your own short imagine written about you and somebody from bondi rescue 

message me through my inbox who you want to be paired with from bondi rescue and I will do a imagine about you and him and send it to you privately

please include your name, age and what sort of things you would like to happen, would you like him to propose, or help you with your body issues ect.

thank you soo much

xoxo