Cuddling (Michelangelo)

I played the new Mortal Kombat the other day and to be honest. . .  It was 'meh'.  I understand it's history for gore and stuff but. . . some of it was just too. . . gruesome.  But my friend insisted I write about it with Mikey in this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon Mikey, step up your game!  I'm kicking your ass!"

"SHUT UUUPPPP. . . ."

It was finally Friday, and you and Mikey were having a gaming night, and tonight's game was the newest Mortal Kombat on your PS4.  He was on the couch while you were on the floor laying on a pillow to make it more comfortable.  You played as a variety of characters as each new round would begin, but Mikey stayed with only Scorpion, determined to beat you with him at least once.  But his efforts were useless, you were a master at this game, he knew he would get his ass kicked in the end.  Mikey eventually slumped in his seat and grumbled, making you turn his way.

"Aww.  Is someone getting angry?" You tease him.  He chuckled as he set the controller on the seat cushion beside him.

"Hardy har.  Tease me now but you wait (y/n)!  I will defeat you!"

"Hmm.  I'll believe it when I see it Michelangelo."

You then turned back to the TV to start a new round, another character now in your control.

But you weren't prepared for what Mikey was going to do then.

As you began the next round you felt him suddenly land beside you on the floor on his knees, then you soon felt yourself being tickled at your sides.

"If there's one thing I'm good at," Mikey says as he laughs, "it's making you squirm!"

You kicked and pleaded for him to stop but your laughter was getting the better of you, you weren't able to control it.  It got the the point where you had tears in your eyes and you couldn't breathe, Mikey then stopped to let yo catch your breath.

Rolling onto your side with your arms over your stomach, you buried your face into the pillow that you used to lay on.  Mikey could barely hear you muffle your words when you spoke.

"Mean. . ." You say softly.

"What was that?"  He said as he laughed.

You repeated your words but he still couldn't hear you.  So he then laid next to you on his side and lightly touched your shoulder.  It got your attention; you slowly turned your head until the side on your face was on the pillow and your (e/c) eyes staring into Mikey's blue ones.  Pieces of your (h/c) hair drifted over your fae, and he pushed them behind your ear.  His smile was making you blush.

"What?" You ask.  Mikey shook his head.

"Nothing."  He then paused for a moment before planting a kiss on your forehead.  

"I'm just really happy you're here."  He said.

Even still, the two of you were together now, and before when you weren't he was able to make you blush and give you butterflies with just the slightest laugh or gesture.  He was still able to do it now; you blushed as he wrapped his arm around you, and you scooted closer to him, snuggling your face into his chest.

"Me too Mikey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have I ever told you guys how much I love Sly Cooper? <3  XD  I dug out my ps2 and began from the beginning of the series.  Oh, how nostalgic I was!  

Hope you enjoyed!  Next part is Fooling Around.