Levi X Reader (Shingeki no Kyojin)

A/N: FINALLY! ATTACK ON TITAN REQUEST! I AM HAPPY. Requested by Adriana_Knight . Enjoy! Oh am I ready for this >:) .

You were there from the very beginning to witness Levi's rage towards Erwin that day he lost his friends - not even that - his family. Why Erwin let what slide slide away you never knew, and part of you wondered if you ever would. You sat at the edge of Wall Maria just thinking back to those events not long ago, looking out to the sea of titans.

You spat off the edge. "I hate you." you spoke to yourself quietly. Suddenly you heard the familiar wires of maneuver gear behind you. You spun your head around to see Levi there - well, Lieutenant Levi now - he got a promotion just somewhere after the latest mission. "L-Levi-"

"Mind if I join you?" he interrupted. You looked at him, wide-eyed, as he was already setting his maneuver gear down.

"Sure... I guess..." you mumbled. You looked back out to the greens of outside the wall, your eyes starting to cloud with sorrow as you remembered all the lives lost out there just trying to get rid of the damn titans. You lowered your head. "Dammit..." you started, tears hitting the top of the wall in splatters, "DAMN IT ALL!!!" you screamed to the top of your lungs as you scared a flock of birds away. You started letting all your tears roll out, you cried for all of those lost souls eaten by those monsters.

"Oi, why are you crying? You're the one who decided to come here in the first place. I, on the other hand, didn't really have a choice." Levi said rather angrily as he watched you cry. You started to wipe your tears away, "That's the thing." you told him. "I'm crying for all those lost souls, for you who didn't have a choice, for the people who never had a chance of pure freedom in their lives." you choked. Suddenly you felt yourself being turned and a pair of arms wrap aroundyour neck. Levi was hugging you. "I get it." he spoke, "I guess I'll just hug you until your done crying." he added. You were wide-eyed, shocked at this sudden gesture. You buried your head in his shoulders as you started to cry again.

"Y-yessir..." you replied, uncertain. You felt his grip soften a bit.

"Call me Levi."

A/N: Did I tell you guys that he's one of my anime crushes? No? Well, he is. Yep. So I loved making this one-shot.

I hope you enjoyed! I'll be going now!! See ya!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*