Aoi X Reader (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)

A/N: Some of you might not remember who Aoi is, and honestly, neither did I because it's been a while since I watched it. But just to refresh your memory, Aoi is that guy who dresses up as a girl. Remember now? Good. Requested by @Kirte_Kurta . Enjoy!

"Happy Halloween!" Aoi said in his costume.

"Seriously, you're dressing up as a girl again this year?" you asked bluntly.

"It's the only time of the year that it's legal!" he whined. You chuckled. People might call you too old for trick or treating, but your motto was, 'Live it. Don't kill it!' You were out dressed as an angel, you didn't have much time, so napkins as feathers just about fit, and it didn't look too bad! After trick or treating for about four long blocks, you were walking back to your house, both your bags were full to the very top. A bunch of younger teens were shooting string sprays at each other.

"Amateurs." you scoffed. Aoi started to suddenly drag you into an alleyway. "Aoi, what-" he shushed you before you could even finish.

"(F/n), have you ever been in an alleyway with a guy who dresses up as a girl every Halloween?" he whispered in his guy tone.

"I have now. Let's just go already, it's getting late-" he held a finger up your mouth as a signal to shush.

"(F/n), I have to tell you something. So please listen." he said seriously. You nodded and was ready to listen. "(F/n), I have a confession to make. I... I love you. Now that I've started to get to know you, I've developed this feeling for you that... I love you." you gaped as he said all this.

You knew he wasn't quite comfortable in this situation, so you found a way to make it a little funny, "Look at you, you really aren't gay then." you smirked. He exhaled half a laugh and he leaned in and kissed you.

You were both kissing for a while when suddenly, "Hey! Check it out! We got some girl action here!" you realized at that you were kissing Aoi while he was still in his girl costume. You got up, ignoring Aoi for a little bit, beat the guy who yelled that up and walked back to sit down with Aoi.

"So, where were we?" you asked, forgetting that whole scene happened. Aoi smiled at you and kissed you again on the cheek.

A/N: Hi! Hope you enjoyed! The Halloween special will be up in the evening! So look forward to that! See ya later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*