Uta X Reader (Tokyo Ghoul)

A/N: Requested by @DarkMistressDragneel .   This is kinda like what happened in his past but not really official... hope you enjoy!

Tears started brimming your eyes, your blurry vision focused on nothing but Uta. He couldn't even start to explain in words how much he so desperately regretted what he did to you.

"(F/n), I-"

You shook your head for him to say nothing else, "Uta, just- just leave me alone, okay?" you said, walking away from him and letting your tears roll down. You walked out the door and into the night, running to your house with a bleeding arm from the giant bite mark embedded into it. You felt like it would detach from your body every minute that went by. You knew you should get it treated, but you didn't want the police or anybody to ask you what happened, they would immediately assume it was a ghoul who did it. They would be right, but then they would ask you to describe him/her, if you knew them in some sort of way, blah blah blah, been there, done that... Luckily, you knew a guy: your older brother, Totaku. You quickly switched directions to the way to his house to get your arm treated. Your cheeks were absolutely cold from all the tears you shed as you recalled what had happened earlier.

Flashback

You went to visit Uta that day, you knew he was going a bit sick in the head. He started to see things he didn't want to be seeing for a while now, so you decided to try and cheer him up. What you didn't know was that this sickness also caused him to hurt other people without meaning to.

When you arrived to his house, you let yourself in and saw Uta lying down on the couch in front of the TV, asleep. You decided to surprise him by sneeking up on him and kissing his forehead. He didn't expect to see you there when he woke up. Although he seemed happy to see you, he also seemed a bit scared.

"(F/n)! What are you doing here?" he asked you.

Sitting down next to him, you replied, "Just came for a visit, see how you were doing." you smiled at him. Noticing his frown and the fact that he wasn't looking at you made you worried. "Do you... not want me to be here?" you asked sadly.

He sighed, "It's not that I don't want you to be here. You just... Shouldn't be." he said, his eyes full of nothingness.

"Uta," you said, holding his hand, "we've been going out for almost four years. You can trust me. What's wrong?" You asked him, concerned. There was a very long silence in the air. "Alright." you said, nodding, "I'll be going then." ready to walk out the door, Uta stopped you.

"My sickness" he began, to get your attention, "It- it sometimes makes me see things that... I don't want to see and it makes me act in a very aggressive way, often hurting people I love most." he explained simply. You looked at him with a concerned expression. He saw your face and quickly looked away, "I know you're worried about me... But I'm worried about you and your safety around me." he briefly added.

"Maybe I can help you through this, though!" you said out of the blue. Uta widened his eyes at you.

"No, that is a terrible idea." he told you.

"Please, Uta. I haven't seen you smile for what feels like forever and I just want to see that again and that you actually mean it!" you explained to him.

"I... can't." he said, starting to walk away from you. You walked towards him to try and persuade him.

"Uta, plea-"

"I said NO!" he said, turning around and biting deeply into your arm in pure anger. You screamed from the excruciating pain and tried to break free, which only made it worse. When Uta came to his senses, he quickly backed off you. Seeing the tears in your eyes just broke him heart more that anything, and he never wanted to see that.

Your blurry vision was focused on nothing else but Uta. He couldn't even start to explain in words how much he so desperately regretted what he did to you.

"(F/n), I-"

You shook your head for him to say nothing else, "Uta, just- just leave me alone, okay?" you said, walking out the door.

End of Flashback

Just thinking about it brought more tears to your eyes as you reached your brother's house. Even despite of what happened, you still loved Uta. When your brother opened the door after you knocked, he was horrified at the sight he saw.

After explaining everything to him, you asked him for advice. "(F/n), I know I don't have the greatest experience in love lives..." he sighed, "But I can tell you this: If you really still do love him, do not let him go." he stated as he finished wrapping your arm up in a bandage.

"I know but... I just need some time, I guess." you added. Time is supposed to heal all wounds, right?

~Time-skip to a month later Brought to you by Uta's fabulous masks!~

After a whole month of living quietly in your house, you got a knock at your door. You opened it, surprised to see Uta there. After remembering what had happened, you looked away.

"What are you doing here?" you asked dully.

"I'm free from my sickness." he explained. You looked back up at him.

"Thank God." you said, hugging him. "I didn't know how much longer I could live without you." you said honestly.

"Me too." was all he said. "I love you with all my heart, (F/n)." he said for probably the 50th time. Pulling away, you looked at his face for a while, his nom-readable face.

"Now where's my smile?" you asked, smiling at him. Hearing your sentence alone made him smile the brightest you had ever seen.

A/N: ;-; my own stuff makes me cry sometimes, okay?! T-T DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!!!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this one-shot! I don't think it was my best to be honest... Well, I'll see ya later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*