Information and New Anime - Amnesia (MUST READ)

So! New anime has made it to my list! I've had a battle to put this in or not, because it was just... Gah! I dunno how to explain it! Quick shoutout to my sister Natzleon for showing me this anime. Also I recommend this too people who love mystery, fangirling, shipping and crying a bit...

Also some info on Ask the Anime. I realise that I haven't made myself clear on that... So, let me explain it a little more. You can leave your questions for the anime in either the comments or PM me, you must state the anime you would like to ask (or character from anime) and put the question in there. Here are some examples:
I would like to ask Attack on Titan what they would do if they were caught staying up late etc.

Or...

I would like to ask Touka from Tokyo Ghoul if she was ever in love with Kaneki (XD) etc.

Or just be informal if you like and say 'I want to ask..." And for those characters who have already died from the anime I will put for example; (Ghost) Susanoo and so on. Sorry for not being clearer earlier, I was just way to happy about 1K reads and just rushed through it. Any further questions about the layout of Ask the Anime you can leave in the comments!

On further note, I think I'll go for the 25th chapter to release Ask the Anime, so I will be expecting questions and requests until then! I hope I didn't get you mad or anything because I feel I did this last minute... Sorry, lo siento, gomen(?). Languages I can say sorry in :P . Anywhale, I'll see ya'll around!

Love ya!

~DuckFace165