Zen X Reader X Mitsuhide (Birthday Special pt. 5)

A/N: Birthday Special part 5! Last part until the FI-NA-LE!!! Also did you see the new episode of this anime? Freaking amazing... Anywho, off with this love triangle! Enjoy!

It wasn't like them to be acting this nice, that Zen and Mitsuhide. Was it possible they were falling for you? It was a bit hard to figure out... At least, it was until you found the letter...

Dear (F/n),
I was wondering if you could meet me at the
main balcony in half an hour. I'll be waiting.
Yours truly,
Z

"Prince Zen?" You questioned out loud, "okay, now they're starting to freak me out... Maybe it's to talk about business!" You said to yourself, grabbing your coat on. You didn't want to be late, so you set off.

As expected, you found Zen there leaning on the rail. You cleared your throat.

"Um, Prince Zen?" You asked, making him jump and almost fall off the balcony. You quickly reacted and took his hand, then pulling him back on the balcony. You didn't realise the situation was awkward until you saw the position of your hands. You quickly took your hand away.

"Um... Thanks, (F/n)..." He said shyly.

"No problem! It's nothing, really." You said smiling, then you remembered why you were there. "But Zen... Why did you summon me?" You asked.

"Oh, right... Well, you see how me and Mitsuhide are acting wierd around you? Opening the door for you more than usual and stuff?" He asked you, you nodded. "Well, it's because we want to see who you're more impressed with... Me or him?" You gaped at the request.

"Seriously?" You said menacingly. He nodded. You had a long think to see who you were more impressed with. "Well, usually I would say neither of you, but because you really are working hard..."

Mitsuhide Ending

"Hm... I would have to say Mitsuhide." You smiled. Zen nodded his head showing he was okay with that. You bowed and excused yourself. "Please excuse me." You said, leaving. As you were going to your room you bumped into a certain someone (Mitsuhide) and he quickly stopped you.

"Oi, (F/n)." He said, causing you to turn around.

"Oh, hey Mitsuhide, what is it?" You asked.

"So, out of curiosity, did you think I was more impressive?" He asked you. The question shocked you at first, but you had the right answer.

"Y-yeah, I did." You said with a smile as he smiled at you back.

Zen Ending

"I think you've been more impressive." You replied. Zen smiled happily and got off the rail, sticking his hand out.

"Then, shall we?" He asked, waiting for you to take his arm. You weren't going to lie though, you felt like a princess. You took his hand and you two started walking down the halls.

A/N: We're almost there guys! Tomorrow is going to be my birthday now and you will get the Birthday Special FINALE! Which I will try to make the BEST ONE! I hope you've been enjoying these love triangles, I have ;) XD . Hope you enjoyed and see you around!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*