Ryuu X Reader (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)

A/N: Requested by @AnnaMariaCordfunke . Hope you enjoy! Also you and Ryuu are older in this so like fifteen.

"Ryuu! You've been up there for three days! Have you ever even come down?" you shouted up at Ryuu who was still in the tree.

"In the middle of the night to get food." he shrugged. You growled at him impatiently.

"That's it! I'm getting you down from there whether you like it or not!" you yelled as you started yanking him off the tree desperately. He finally budged after a while and fell on top of you. You stood up, dragging him along with you to the herb garden.

"Let me go!" he cried as he tried to break free.

"Not gonna happen! You're coming with me and we're gonna talk!" you declared dramatically. Ryuu sighed, stopped struggling and just let you drag him to wherever you please.

You arrived in the herb garden, sat him down and glared at him, "What's up with you?" you said straight to the point.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean what do I mean?! You've been living in a tree for the past three days! What's up with you?" you repeated.

"Shirayuki..."

"Are you serious? That's what bugged you enough to start living in a tree?! She's fine, you know she's strong enough to go anywhere on her own!" you told him. Shirayuki had gone away with Zen for a while and wasn't coming back until the next month.

"I know but..."

You sighed, "Look, I know you're worried about her... but that's no excuse to lock yourself away in a tree. Plus, the Chief Herbalist is worried about you." you told him slowly. Ryuu didn't reply, so you stood up to walk away. "What do I care, right?" you walked away a few steps until you felt a hand hold you back by the wrist. Ryuu hugged you.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry anyone. That's the last thing I would want to do." Ryuu said in remorse.

"Idiot, it's too late for that now is it?" you said, pushing him lightly to look at him, "We should go pay the Chief a visit, don't you think?" you asked.

So hand in hand, the two of you made your way to the office.

A/N: I didn't have much inspiration with this one... Izana x Reader is next! See ya!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*