Husband Yoichi X Wife Reader (Owari no Seraph)

A/N: Requested BYYYY @Emily_the_nerd . I am literally trash at writing anything now. XD Hope you guys enjoy!

After the battle between vampires and humans was over, you and Yoichi started dating for a good four years before he proposed to you. Of course, you said yes and you were both now living happily in your own home.

It had been one year of marriage for the two of you now, and he had taken you out to sightsee what a great place the terrain you fought in had now become. You smiled to yourself, thinking how worth it it was to have been apart of the growth in the human race to be able to do all this.

"Yoichi... I'm glad we were able to fight together." you said as you rested your head on his shoulder, holding his hand and looking out into the massive buildings.

"Yeah, we sure made history, huh?" he replied in a soft voice. You closed your eyes and felt the breeze flow through your hair next to the warmth of Yoichis body.

You both walked back home hand in hand and just lay down in bed next to each other, smiling. It was a relaxing evening with just the two of you, and it made you feel at ease and safe with him.

"Yoichi?" you said, wondering if he was still awake. When no reply came, you assumed he was asleep and smiled before closing your eyes. "Thanks for always being there for me." you whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

Not even five seconds later, Yoichi's eyes opened up and he whispered an 'I love you' to your ear.

A/N: Sooo muchhhh chEEEEEEEESEEEEEE. Sorry 'bout that. :P I should be apologizing more on how short I'm making these, they're probably trash by now... I've been feeling pretty lonely lately so I haven't really been myself I guess. My goal is to get as much of these done this weekend if I can! Thanks for sticking by. :3 Anywho, see you guys later, peace out!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*