Roy X Reader (FullMetal Alchemist)

A/N: Requested by @AraGraceFidel . Hope you enjoy!!!

He collapsed on his knees after bejng exhausted from using too much of his flame power. You rushed over to him and kneeled beside him.

"Roy! Are you okay?!" you asked in obvious concern.

"I'm fine! Just go!" he yelled without looking at you. His words took you aback. "I'm not done teaching this dumbass a lesson!" he shouted. Turning around to see your shocked expression, he looked away and cursed under his breath. He looked back at you reassuringly, holding your hand in his, "I'll be fine, really," he smiled, "but you need to go." his serious expression came up again and you nodded in understanding before running away. Your vision was blurry as your eyes started to well up while hearing Roy's shouts fighting the monster.

Days - weeks - passed before Roy came back, and you felt super guilty about anything that may have happened to him. If I had just stayed... you thought to yourself, if I had just stayed for a little longer to help him... he would be back by now. Everyone tried to support you, Edward told you it would be fine, that old fat face would come back soon enough even though you knew he felt just as guilty as you did. Alphonse and Winry also tried to comfort you with their best efforts, which were much appreciated. As for Hawkeye... she stayed in her room and never came out for some days. According to her she actually had as much food and water as she needed, but everyone was still concerned about her.

When the entire gang went out and you were at the base alone, you heard a knock at the door. When you answered it, none other than Roy Mustang himself struggling on crutches to stay upright.

You gasped, "Roy!" was all you could manage. All he did was smile at you.

"I'm glad... it was you who... answered the door..." he said before trailing off and passing out which made you catch him straight away before he fell face first to the floor.

"Geez... every time..." you muttered to yourself.

Then when you were taking care of Roy while the gang was still away, he had woken up, wincing from the pain.

"You know how heavy you are? You weigh like two hundred tons!" you exaggerated jokingly. He let out a hoarse laugh.

"Thanks (F/n), for taking care of me. Why are you crying?" you started to let tears fall on your lap at that point.

"Stupid! You know how long we waited for you?! We were worried sick!" You said, your voice coarse. You kept weeping in anger until you felt his strong arm pull you against his chest in a hug.

"I'm here now. That should count for something, right?" he asked. You nodded, still crying into his chest.

A/N: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sup! Finished it so yea! Hope you guys enjoyed n' shtuff! See ya later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*