Ikki X Reader (Amnesia)

A/N: First Amnesia one-shot! Finally! Requested by sama1314 . Hope you enjoy! (Mini warning: contains tiny lemon scene)

"I-Ikki...?" you finally managed after absorbing the quick pace of the solution. Ikki had just pinned you to a wall, his hands on your wrist, making it hard for you to wriggle free.

"Let's see, (F/n), have you ever had a really good time before?" he whispered seductively in your ear.

"Eh?" you yelped in surprise. You half jumped when he started kissing your neck. You were too scared to scream or say anything, you were just frozen in place.

"Should we take this to my bedroom?" he winked at you when he pulled away to face you. You were blushing like crazy and you shook your head quickly in fear. He suddenly burst out laughing and took his hands off your wrists, "I'm sorry, (F/n)! I didn't realize you were so innocent!" he kept laughing as you stood there in anger and humiliation. You slapped him across the face.

"Do you take women as play toys or something? I don't find that very funny." you pointed out angrily. You glared at him with such hatred and you were about to walk out when he held you back by the wrist.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to be like that." he said with regret, his face looking down at the floor in shame. You snatched your wrist away and walked away.

"Whatever." you shut the door behind you.

It had only been a few weeks, and you opened you house door to flowers on your doorstep from Ikki saying 'I'm sorry' on each and every one of them. It wasn't even on just your doorstep, they extended all the way to the end of the sidewalk a few feet away from you. That's a lot of flowers.

"How am I supposed to make a use for this?!" you said when you went to Ikki's house to present to him all the flowers he left you.

"They're just my way of saying sorry, I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. I only meant it as a joke, I swear," he promised.

"Just stop buying me flowers. I forgive you." you told him honestly.

"That's nice to hear." he smiled.

"Just remember I know your secret, player." you pointed out.

"Whatever could you possibly mean by that?" he asked sarcastically.

You laughed, "Never mind. I'm still gonna be mad at you, keep that in mind." you told him. He shrugged it with a "that's fair" and closed the door which left you to walk away. You should admit though...

...You were partially excited that evening when it first started.

A/N: I don't even know where I was going with this, I think this was my worst one P: Oh well, hope you liked it a little bit at least, see ya later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*