Naruto X Reader (Naruto Shippuden)

A/N: Requested by @macabre_in_wonderlan . Enjoy! Quick disclaimer, I had a little help with this one. Hope you don't mind it!

Sasuke is yet to return and Naruto is getting angrier day by day. Even ramen wouldn't calm him down! It was really getting to his head. He had been training so hard to bring Sasuke home. You thought you would go check on him. You heard that Sakura is going tomorrow, You wanted to see if you can go with her. You could bring some of his favorite ramen to cheer him up a bit. You were sure it would make him feel better in addition to his success in training.

Tomorrow turned into today as you found it impossible to erase his uneasiness out of your mind. You started preparing some of his favorite ramen in your kitchen and when it was done, set out to visit him. He was in his usual spot, thinking on the edge of his bed how to get Sasuke back.

"Hey." you spoke before gulping. Naruto had this sort of dangerous aura around him which scared you as his friend.

"That idiot..." he said slowly.

"You know what? I'm done with this." you said, putting the ramen on a table and shaking Naruto to his senses, "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!" you yelled whilst shaking him by the shoulders.

"Wh-what?" he said, surprised.

"You heard me!" you shouted with a glare, "I'm tired of you moping around here all day! Get your sorry ass out of here if all you're gonna do is sit here and complain on Sasuke being a total idiot." you stated. Naruto sat there with wide eyes at what you were saying.

He started to laugh after a while, "Oh man, thanks a lot, (F/n)." he said standing up.

"Wait what?" you asked in confusion.

"I'm gonna look for him... Believe it!" he said, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek and leaving off to find Sasuke, which left you smiling to yourself.

A/N: I HAD TO ADD THE BELIEVE IT PART!!!! Anyways, see ya later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*