Zexion X Reader (Kingdom Hearts)

A/N: Requested by @IreneKirkland . Hope you enjoy and OMG IENZO IS JUST SO FREAKING CUTE JUST WANNA CHUB HIS FACE UP!!! :3

"Z-Zexion! Wait up!" you called after him in a hurry. He stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder.

"What do you want?" he said in his usual monotone voice.

You stopped in front of him, panting. "Don't go to Castle Oblivion!" you blurted. "Please! I have just overheard that Axel is going to kill you! Don't go, we need you here." you explained desperately but quietly, afraid the Organization Members around you would hear. By some sort of instinct, he put his hand on your head lovingly, a smile on his face.

"Don't worry," he said, "I'll be fine." and that was about the last thing he said before he walked away with everyone else headed for Castle Oblivion.

You talked with Roxas during those days, who appeared to be in the same state of mind that you were in: worry. Although you were a nobody, you couldn't help but worry for him, for what would have happened to him by now. One day, some news broke your heart if you had one.

"Everyone sent to Castle Oblivion... has been annihilated." you felt shattered inside, and so you quickly ran to your room. It's all because of Axel, you told yourself. Your evidence was proved when he ended up being the only one from Castle Oblivion coming back alive. Not only that, but when you asked him about the news your heard, all he said was "Correction, the weaklings died." your face steamed up in anger.

"So did you enjoy killing every single person there, Axel?" you hissed.

He sighed after a long silence, "You heard about that?" you nodded, still glaring at him. He took out a piece of paper from the inside pocket of his cloak and handed it to you, "He told me to give you this." was all he said before walking away. You knew exactly who he meant. You went to your room and locked the door so no one would see. It was a neatly folded up paper that said For (F/n) in beautiful handwriting. You opened it up:

(F/n),

It pains me not to see you right now since I'm gone. Don't worry, I knew from the beginning.

A tear stained the paper.

I had felt that perhaps it was time, there wasn't so much I had to do anymore anyway. Except to write this letter. Forgive me, for I had never told you.

When you read this you could still remember fresh in your mind Zexion walking away.

I could get in trouble for saying this, but it won't matter. (F/n), I...

You shook your head, as if telling him don't say it.

I had begun to start falling in love with you. Maybe that's why Axel was given the order to kill me, because I was being proven weak to some level. That's why I turned away as soon as possible before patting your head. I had let a single tear roll down my cheek, I think that's called crying.

And perhaps that's what it means to be in love, to be so in love with the person that leaving them behind pains you so much, and in return that person you love feeling pain. I just couldn't possibly imagine you being in love with me. Anyway, I have to go now.

Goodbye and I love you,
-Zexion

You couldn't stop the continuous tears from streaming down your face, and so you put the letter away to not stain it.

"Idiot," you whispered before sniffing, "I've loved you all this time."

A/N: Aaaaaaaaaand depressing one-shot! Wow well done me -.- it just had to be like this somehow. But NO IENZO MAH BABEH! ToT I'm so sad now. Anyway, I hope you liked it nevertheless! See ya around!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*