Klaus X Reader (Kekkai Sensen)

A/N: Yay! New Kekkai Sensen one-shot! Requested by @ShikiCrosser . I hope you enjoy and sorry I took so long!

Your husband, Klaus Von Reinhertz, was the chief of Libra. No matter how hard you tried to convince him to let you join, he wouldn't have it. He said you were too valuable to risk your life. You snuck out of the house to show him that you are capable of joining Libra. You grabbed a cloak that hid your face and a knife from the kitchen. However, it wasn't a normal knife...

As you walked through Hellsalem's Lot, you waited for some sort of crime to strike. You waited patiently and found it. A steel centipede rising from the ground. You got your knife out and raced towards the creature. A few people called you back, saying a knife wouldn't do much. You smirked.

"Pattern Number 77! Beastly Monster!" You shouted. Suddenly, the knife grew bigger and formed a triple knife, with sharp ends at the sides. In a flash - and almost at the speed of sound - you ended the creature and put your knife in it's natural form. A lot of cameras and interviewers came running your way. Before they could ask you any questions, you looked at one of the cameras, hood still on and said, "This time you better let me join Libra!" Klaus had better recognize your voice. With that, you ran off.

Time Skip

Klaus walked into the house and looked upset.

"Are you crazy?" He asked you firmly. You smiled.

"Maybe? But you're not worried your beautiful wife almost died?" You said in a sad tone. You looked back at Klaus, your faces inches apart.

"You know what would've happened." He said softly.

"Just let me join! Please!" You begged him.

"For what reason?" He asked, walking away from you.

"Oh c'mon! You saw what I could do there! Just let me join!" You called out, walking towards where he went.

"No." He said.

"And why not? You're scared of me getting hurt?"

"Yes." He replied.

"Well you shouldn't be." You said, finally finding him in the kitchen. "I'll be careful, I promise. What's a couple when there's no trust?" You added. Klaus looked at you, trying to say something, but no words left his mouth.

"What if I regret the decision of letting you join?" He points out. You walked towards him and kissed his cheek.

"Then don't regret that decision."

A/N: I liked this one-shot. Yup, too damn proud of it. Anywhale, hope you enjoyed! Go ahead and leave your requests! I'll be waiting! Aaaand, that's my cue to go. See ya'll later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*