Eren X Reader (Shingeki no Kyojin)

A/N: 'Aight, so, just 'cause I am the Duck-senpai, here... Enjoy.

You put a hair dangling in front of you behind your ear as you struggled to concentrate in the titan-killing class. You never really knew why, but ever since you started in the training Corps, you'd been having a strange idea about Eren, the boy who sat a seat diagonal to yours. He just looked like he was hiding something, but what could it be. You tried asking some of your friends, Sasha, Connie and Krista, but you couldn't get any information on them. You glared at him as you started to pur pressure on your pencil between your thumbs. You wanted to find out... He seemed like he was hiding something, something maybe even he didn't know he was cabable of hiding himself.

Just then your pencil broke in two. Embarassingly enough, the whole class heard it, turning their curious gaze on you. But it wasn't just the pencil they heard, it was also the teacher, asking you to stand up and explain to see if you remembered how to kill a titan. You let in a large and uncomfortable gulp and stood up, "Um... by cutting through it's nape, sir, making sure the cut is very deep." you said, finding your confidence again.

"Very good, Miss (L/n). And why do we cut in that particular area?" he asked for maybe the five-hundredth time he'd been alive.

"Because if we cut off even it's limbs, it would be able to regenerate them." you said, every pair of eyes staring at you maybe in awe.

"Very well, you can have a seat." you didn't need to be told twice. Embarassing yourself in front of the class was punishment enough. Don't make me stand up in front of the class AGAIN, you thought to yourself.

After the class was over, you made sure to quietly stalk onto Eren until he was alone. Without him noticing, you grabbed his shoulder, turned him around and pressed him against the wall.

"All right Titan-hating boy you better tell me what you've been hiding this whole time before I cut you into SLITS, feed your liver to crows and the rest of your body to different titans seperately!" You whispered menacingly. Eren was caught in absolute shock as you told him this.

"Alright, alright! I'll tell you! First just let me go!" he said angrily. You released him so you took a step back. Before you knew it, he tried to head-butt you in the face, leaving you to reflexively take your fist out and clash it into his nose. You both took a few steps away from each other, trying to soothe the pain you were experiencing. Tears practically came out of your eyes, and when you looked back at Eren, you realized his condition was worse, blood running from his nose and maybe leaving it broken.

"Oh my gosh!" You exclaimed in panic, taking your handkerchief out of your pocket and walking towards him to give it to him. He hesitated, looking at the handkerchief as if it was his first time seeing it, and slowly took it to start dabbing the blood from his nose. You took the chance to apologize by bowing down in front of him, "I deeply apologize for my rudeness! And I understand if you no longer want to talk." as you said these words, you felt a sinking sensation in your heart, realizing that you were so close to coming towards the truth, and now that oppurtunity was gone. You stood back up, saluted, and began to leave. Just as you were walking away, a hand grabbed onto your shoulder, holding you back. You turned around to see Eren, his face without a single scratch.

"No, I'm sorry I startled you. Let's talk." he said, standing next to you. Without looking at you, he spoke, "Walk with me."

After Eren had explained everything from his titan form to his quickly generating body, you almost felt the urge to run into some sort of lab, and discover all of the secrets of titan-shifting.

"That's... A lot to take in..." was all you could manage.

"Also, (F/n)?" he asked.

"Yeah?" You replied to show him you were listening.

"Um... I think I l-" he stopped mid-sentence and looked at you, scanning your face as if making a big decision. After a moment of silence, he shook his head, as if reaching the conclusion of a positive no. "No, nevermind." he said with a smile. You were curious and mad at the same time, "What? You better tell me before I fulfill my promise about what I said I'd do earlier." you said threateningly. He laughed, scratched the top of your head, and said, "I'll tell you some other time."

A/N: EEEEEEERRRRREEEEEENNNNNN-KUNNNNNN!!!!! See? Was that so hard? Just to request an Eren X Reader?

Well! Hope you enjoyed and I'll be seeing you next time!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*