Hideyoshi X Reader (Tokyo Ghoul)

A/N: *Cries and wails* *sniffs* Ermkay... On with this one-shot... Requested by @amy_m_kay . Hope you enjoy!

You waited silently for Hide at Anteiku while reading one of your favorite books. You barely notice the bell chime as he walked in and sat opposite you while loudly putting his backpack on the floor.

"Really, (F/n)? Books again? I swear sometimes you just remind me of Kaneki..." He trailed off.

"There you go again, you always talk about this Kaneki person. Just who is he?" you asked curiously. Hide noticed your suspicion and waved his hand frantically, "Oh, no one really! An old friend of mine I haven't seen for some time." he explained. You raised an eyebrow at him and put your book away, "So, what was so important you had to tell me that dragged me out of my house only to find me being the early bird." you said a bit angrily. Suddenly Hide smirked at you and your eyes widened in shock almost knowing what he was going to say, "Oh... No... No no no no no! I am not hosting that stupid festival at your university!" you immediately said. Hide had been begging for practically weeks for you to host the spring festival at the university he attended, and all the time you told him no.

"But it's not any stupid festival...!" he began excitedly. You slammed your hands on the table and looked out the window in frustration. "Here we go again," you mumbled. Suddenly Hide got out of his seat, spread his arms out and happily exclaimed: "It's the KAMII UNIVERSITY SPRING FESTIVAL!" he exclaimed it so loud, everyone in the cafe turned to look at his ridiculousness. You facepalmed yourself as you craned your neck upwards at the ceiling.

"Eh? Why is everyone staring?" Hide asked in a confused tone. Immediately, you got up, grabbed your coat and walked quickly out of the cafe. You were already embarassed enough by your friend. You heard footsteps running towards you and you guessed that it was obviously Hide. He caught up with you and was running backwards in front of you. "Hey so, would you be able to host the 'stupid festival' as you call it?" he asked. You just ignored him and kept walking as he kept running backwards. "(F/n)..." he pouted, even you knew he wouldn't leave you alone.

"If I kiss you, would you mind your ass and stop annoying me?!" you exclaimed, which you suddenly regretted. Hide stared at you in surprise then smiled, putting his hands behind his back.

"Sure! I wouldn't mind a kiss every now and then!" he said, goofily putting his lips out in a ridiculous kissing position. You rolled your eyes as you felt blush coming on your face. You came to a sudden stop while Hide kept running backwards.

"Hide." you called out.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Puddle..."

"Puddl-WHA!" He screamed as he found himself splashing into a puddle full of yesterday's rain. You tried your very best not to laugh but failed miserably as you walked towards him. You crouched down looking at the soaking wet Hide on the ground, still smiling to yourself. Hide spit out whatever water was still in his mouth and blushed. "So... you still up for that kiss?" he asked looking away in shame. You just smiled, pulled his lips to yours and kissed him.

A/N: <3 <3 I'm getting better at this, aren't I? Really loved this one :D . Also! Guys! I have a week off school! You can give me as many requests as you want but I have some art homework so I want to know which two anime characters (that are girls) should I draw? Just randomly asking because my art teacher told us to draw two things during the short vacation... Yup! I'll be going now! See ya!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*