Vegeta X Reader (DragonBall Z)

A/N: First DBZ one-shot! Requested by @princess20001288 . I hope you enjoy! Also, the picture on top is just a random birthday scenario thing, I got: I hung out in the other world with Vegeta in order to become immortal. I have another one where I got: I killed the president with Videl. XD Anyway, I'll stop talking now...

You wondered where he had gone after such a long time, after your planet was completely destroyed...

You clenched your fists at the thought of that, he was a monster, the man who demolished most of the Saiyan race was a monster. You remembered your brothers, Kakarot and Raditz, when you finally thought; Are they still alive? You took out your scouter to search for any of your relatives, but you only found one. He was staying at a planet called 'Earth'. With no second thought, you set off in your space pod to Earth.

Time Skip

You reached the destination and stepped out of the space pod. You were surprised to already see two people surrounding you, a lady with a blue hair, a Namekian... This was your chance though, you cleared your throat.

"Excuse me, would you happen to know a man by the name Kakarot?" You said casually.

"Kakarot?" The lady with the blue hair spoke, "boy, that name hasn't been used in a while... How do you know him?" She asked you.

"Oh, um, I'm actually his sister." You explained. The lady immediately furrowed her brows at you.

"Well then you best be going, the last time his brother came here, he ended up kidnapping his kid and dying. We don't need you here." She said angrily. You were surprised to hear the word 'brother'.

"Raditz?! He was here too?" You asked desperately.

"Yeah, he wanted to convince Goku to help him rule the Universe or whatever." She said. Yep, that sounds like Raditz you thought. You sighed.

"Then I apologize for my brother's behavior. But what was that name just now? Goku? Does that mean Kakarot changed his name?" You asked.

"Oh, yeah... That's it." The lady replied.

"Well, I don't want to convince my brother about anything, there's nothing left to destroy really. I just really want to see him after so long." You explained. The lady had a long thought.

"Okay... But I need to know your name first." She said finally. You smiled and nodded.

"It's (F/n)! How about you?" You asked.

"The name's Bulma..." She answered. You started giggling at her name, and she heard you. "I'VE NEVER BEEN PROUD OF IT!" She yelled. All three of you walked and you realised the Namekian was really silent until he spoke up.

"Goku has a good heart, but if you're lying and really are evil, you're out of here no second thought." He said. You nodded understandingly. You came across a building with the name 'Capsule Corp.' And saw a similar figure walking by. You had to do a double take before you realised who it was.

"Prince Vegeta?!" You exclaimed in disbelief as you turned towards the Saiyan. He heard you and turned around, only to be surprised.

"(F-F/n)?" He said, speechless. You blushed as you remembered how you both had a crush on each other.

"H-how are you?" You stuttered. Vegeta was about to reply when Bulma got in the way.

"Hey! No time for chit-chat! We're looking for Goku, aren't we?" She said. Vegeta looked a bit irritated.

"I'll come along..." He said, walking alongside you guys. You and Vegeta caught up on things, like how your brother defeated Frieza and many other enemies. You were glad to hear that he had gotten strong, then you remembered from long ago the relationship you and Vegeta had..

"Vegeta. I need to ask you something." You told him.

"What is it." He said.

"Do you think... We could still be together...?" You asked in an embarassed tone. Vegeta blushed.

"I'm married now..." He said quietly, leaving you broken-hearted.

A/N: I'M SUCH A CRAPPY PERSONNNNNN!!!

I told you guys, it would be harder so... I think I'll make another Vegeta X Reader. One that's BETTER!!! Gawd I suck. Anyways, Leave more request, I'm doing a Trunks X Reader next. Also, if you watch the Abridged series you'll get this:
Rin from Free! Me: Remembers Rin Vocaloid. Ha! That's a girl's name.
Makoto from Free! Me: Remembers Makoto from The Girl Who Leapt through time. Ha! That's a girl's name.
TFS says Trunks is a girl's name. Me: NO IT ISN'T WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I'll be leaving now, see ya'll!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165