Zen X Reader (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)

A/N: Yas! More of ZENpai! Get it? 'Cause his name is Zen... And he's the senpai? I'll take my leave in a second... Requested by @raven_za_ninja . Hope ya'll enjoy!!!

You enjoyed the sunlight as you strolled through town by yourself. You parents were out and any other family members were staying at some friend's house. You chuckled to yourself as you remembered accidently bumping into the Prince of Clarines, Zen Wistaria, the other day. You would admit, you were quite embarassed at yourself for letting such a thing happen, but you had to accept it. Without noticing, the same thing was happening today. You were going through a busy street without noticing the familiar white hair you saw that day. You kept walking forward until deja vú hit you. You felt that same shoulder crash into yours, it was obvious he was in a hurry, you could tell by the way you both harshly collapsed on the floor and how tired he was.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" he exclaimed in panic. He stood up and helped you up. You didn't need to look up to know who this person was, you knew full well. When he saw you, he was surprised; "You're..." he hesitated, not wanting to be rude. You brushed the dust off your lap and looked at him.

"Uh-um...! Prince Zen!" you said, bowing with a blush of embarrassment coming on your face. "Excuse me for my behavior! I don't wish for this to happen again!" you added worrying that he wouldn't forgive you. You straightened your back upright to face him, holding his gaze with yours.

"Um... It's fine... Also, you can call me Zen if you want!" he said with a smile. You didn't know what else to do, so you just smiled back. And with that same, hurried expression, he zoomed off back to his castle.

I wonder how living in the castle feels like, you though to yourself.

A/N: (NOTE: REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS) Hi! Yes! I'm still here! Sorry about no kissy kiss with Zen... Maybe in a special moment that will happen...

Also school's back... Well! I have school tomorrow so again, I might be slow with updates. Very, VERY, agonizingly slow...

Just kidding! Well, maybe... Also! Guys! I found out that Kekkai Sensen episode 12 is coming out NEXT WEEK! (October 3rd) I'm so excited! FUNimation better not let me down! That's about it! I'll see you all next time! And make sure to keep leaving requests! I don't mind :)

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*