Jealous Shinya X Reader (Owari no Seraph)

A/N: Requested by @XxAnnaDragneeLXx . I hope you enjoy! Also I apologize if I misunderstood your comment.

You were in another one of those meetings you had about the Japanese imperial Demon Army. Usually you didn't like these meetings, but you had a mini crush on a certain person by the name Shinya Hiragi, so you stayed just to listen to him. He got up and spoke about our weaponry and how the army needed more people for attack. After he finished speaking, (and minutes of continuous daydreaming) the meeting was over. You stretched and started to walk out of the meeting hall. You reached outside and caught Guren winking at you. This wasn't the first time he's done that, you were tired of this routine, it shocked you at first, but now you've learned he does it to make fun of you, so you grew bored of it. You walked down the hallways to your office when Shinya stopped you.

"(F/n)!" He called out, you turned around and looked up at him.

"Yeah? What is it?" You asked.

"I've noticed how Guren Ichinose is always winking at you." He said seriously, "and I want to ask if you two are together." He added. You blushed a bit.

"Eh? No! Why?" You stammered.

"Because I'm..." He trailed off, then finally got the words. "I'm a bit jealous." He admitted. Your face went red at his words.

"Why are you jealous?" You asked, calming down.

"Because I actually like you..." he confessed. You felt your face burn up after that.

"I actually like you too... for a while now." You admitted as well. He started to blush and then he pat your head, suddenly walking away to avoid any dumb words. Well, now you knew you liked each other.

A/N: There you go! So from this point I'm going all out on Owari no Seraph one-shots, next one will be Yoichi X Reader. I hope you enjoyed this one-shot! I'll be going now!

See ya!

~DuckFace165