Klaus X Reader (Kekkai Sensen) - Fluff

A/N: BECAUSE SO MANY OF YOU (in my opinion) WANTED THIS ONE HOLY SHIZ. Requested by @Ciara-Christina , @IROIHIS and @Cutecupcake0 . And probably some others but I didn't bother looking through all the comments :P Enjoy~!

You were happy that you were finally able to make your way to Klaus's house that day after your busy schedule from work. Of course, he was busy too, but you both finally agreed today for the both of you to meet. You had some chocolates for the both of you to feast on (you were both crazy for chocolate) and you were now waiting at his doorstep for him to answer the door. You smiled when you saw his face, causing him to smile back at you. He gave you a warm welcome and held the door open for you to come in and make yourself at home. You walked in and sat down on the couch of his living room. His house really wasn't that big; it was really more of an apartment that was very well decorated. You started talking about what was going on at work even though he wasn't allowed to since he worked for the infamous Libra, but he trusted you enough to give you every single detail. Apparently he had recently fought the King of Despair himself, which worried you.

"I know this is all part of your job and everything but... can you be more careful next time? The last thing I would want is to lose you." you said, a bit of sadness overcoming your voice. You felt his arm wrap around both your shoulders which really put you at ease, feeling his warmth.

"As long as I know you're walking on the same ground I am, you won't ever have to worry about losing me." he replied, a smile on his face. You smiled back and, to your surprise, he kissed you on your cheek, causing you to blush a little. You looked at him thoughtfully. "What?" he asked.

You smiled, "I'm just happy we got to spend the day together." you then fished out the chocolates you brought for today. "Now let's eat some chocolate! I didn't bring it for nothing!"

A/N: Guess the song! Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.

One more line from the same song but this tome you have to finish the sentence: Can you save, can you save my, can you save my...?

Ya know, might as well make you guys somewhat happy before Halloween. I suck. -.- Also, what DO you guys wanna see for Halloween? LET'S GET ON A ROLL!

K bye XD see ya! (Also I'm sorry this turned out so short)

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*