Kadzuki X Reader (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)

A/N: Because apparently there aren't any... Request by @MehekAbrar . Enjoy!

When he joined the Claw of the Sea, you knew you couldn't go around following him anymore. He didn't know it then, but he must know now that the Claw of Sea won't do him any good with kidnapping. I bet he won't care, you thought with a grudge growing against him. You were walking home from work when your eyes were covered and you were about to scream for help until a familiar voice silence you.

"Please don't scream." he whispered. There was a long silence around the atmosphere.

"Kadzuki?" you dared to question. He uncovered his hand from your eyes and you turned around to look at him.

"In the flesh!" he winked. A smile spread across your face and you hugged him.

"Man I missed you!" you said joyfully. When you remembered that he had left for the Claw of the Sea. You frowned and slapped him lightly across the face. "How dare you go to the Claw of the Sea! Seriously, you just show up outta nowhere!" you shouted angrily.

"Ouch..." he whined, rubbing his cheek, "I left the Claw of the Sea." he explained. You blinked in surprise, "I'm in the Lion of the Mountain now!" he said with pride, "And we restore justice to the world!" he added with a grin.

You smiled, "That sounds great..." you said honestly. "It's cold out here, let's talk over some tea." you offered.

You both talked about different things like how it was going for Kadzuki and how work was going for you.

"I'm so good at my job!" you bragged, "Working under the second prince of Clarines has been such an honor!" you added.

"That's nice." Kadzuki said. "I'm glad you're enjoying what you do." he added.

When the time came for Kadzuki to go back, you walked with him as far as the door to see him off.

"I'll see you later then." he grinned.

"Yeah, see you." you waved. Kadzuki turned around to walk away but hesitated. You were concerned, "What's wrong-" what cut you of was Kadzuki crashing his lips into yours. You were surprised at first, but melted into the kiss.

"Now for real, see you later," Kadzuki winked when he pulled away.

"Yeah." you smiled.

A/N: Ship! Hahahahaha I'm sorry I still can't wrap my head around what happened in the last episode... When Zen... You know... Kissed Shirayuki's neck... It seriously surprised me! I thought he was gonna whisper something into her ear but then this happens and I tried so hard not to squeal since my parents were in the room XD . When the episode ended I was like "That's as close as you're gonna get to the real thing, Zen." Haha. Anyway, see you guys later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*