Jean X Reader (Shingeki no Kyojin)

A/N: I'm sorry, but writing 'Shingeki no Kyojin' made me just think about that abridged one-shot; "Hannes...!" Haha, well, here ya go! Enjoy!

"Jean never made it..." the lieutenant's voice echoed in your mind; "Jean Kristein... Did not make it..." you frustratingly walked down the halls with pure anger plastered on your face. There's no way he could have ever died. You thought to yourself. Your boyfriend Jean had promised you that day that you weren't going to lose him that day, or never for that matter. You knew people were looking at you, and your tears streaming down your face. But you didn't care. None of that mattered anymore...

Jean was gone...

A few days later, they were picking up the remaining dead bodies that were thrown away by the abnormals. You were there to see it, just to see if you would find Jean's body there for the last time. As soon as you walked in the area, you saw a familiar person talking to another one of the cadets, you couldn't exactly tell who it was. The cadet he was talking to saw you and nodded towards you, telling the person about your prescence. The person turned around to look at you, and you grew shocked as soon as you saw his face. It was Jean. Tears starting welling up in your eyes as you ran towards him and hugged him. You buried your face in his chest.

"Jean...!" you said, barely finding the energy to speak. You drew a fist and lightly punched Jean in the stomach, you heard an 'oomph' from him. "You dumbass! I thought I'd never see you again!" you shouted, crying harder into his chest. You felt his arms wrap around your neck.

"I'm not going anywhere as long as you're my strength." he said as your crying grew louder. It wasn't because you were happy to see him again, but because you were sad that you really thought he had gone for good.

A/N: Now, I don't really like cheesy stuff, but you gotta admit that was pretty fudging cute. Well, don't have much to say so I'll see ya later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*