Ryuu X Reader (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)

A/N: Yay! Ryuu :3 . This was requested by @Kite_Kurta . Hope you all enjoy!

You always found it unfair how Ryuu was so difficult to become friends with. You were a lonely girl in the castle who just had no friends, and Ryuu was closest to your age. You sat, hugging your kness, gazing up at the sky and let out a sigh.

"Why does it always just feel like he's pushing me of a cliff?" you whispered to yourself, hiding your face into your knees. Your head perked back up when you heard another person join you by sitting next to you. Your jaw dropped to see that it was Ryuu! He sat next to you, looking at the distance. You didn't know what to say, so you let out a stammered 'hi.' When he heard you, he glanced at you briefly then back into the distance.

"Have I really been hard to hard to deal with?" he asked you, rather blurting it out. You stared at him in surprise, you didn't even know how to react.

"U-um... No, yo-"

"Don't lie to me please." he said, cutting you off. "I don't know why I even asked, I already know I'm hard to deal with." he said, looking down at the floor. "But no one understands that it's because I don't know how to react in front of people." he added in shame. Your face softened and you unawaringly took his hand and smiled at him when he looked up at you.

"It's okay!" you said cherfully, "I think I can help you with that." you added, sliding your hand out of his and holding up in a handshake position, "My name is (F/n) (L/n), and I'm looking for a friend. What's yours?" you said, even though you already knew his name. He seemed to be surprised at first, but then he smiled, "Ryuu." he said, shaking your hand.

A/N: I'm sorry guys, I just couldn't... While writing the last part I was reminded by episode 6 of Kekkai Sensen... NUUUU!!! *Cries* Well, guys... Keep requesting. But remember until the 27th you can only request Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Naruto Shippuden and Shingeki no Kyojin.