Whis X Reader (DragonBall Z)

A/N: So, yep! Just gonna quickly get on with this one. Requested by @Julia_Scream . Hope you enjoy!

You were training with Whis that day, he didn't let you land a single punch on his face. His 'beautiful' face, you thought to yourself. You finally managed to land a scratch on him. He glanced at it. "Well done," he said, impressed, "you're the first person to actually hit me." you were both fighting above ground, so you were extremely tired enough to slowly get yourself on the ground. You were breathing heavily, even though you felt proud of yourself, you were too exhausted that you lay on the floor, still panting. Whis helped you back up and you both made your way to Earth.

"Thanks for the training, Whis." you told him gratefully. "It really helped me improve." you added.

"No problem at all!" he said happily, "You're free to come by anytime. Also, (F/n), remember you should never keep your guard down." he reminded you.

"Yeah, I'll remember tha-" all of a sudden Whis sent a kick to your chin, making you backflip twice before reaching the ground.

"Well, see ya later!" he said, then vanished.

Jerk, you thought.

A/N: AGH! I AM TRYING GUYS! I STILL HAVE THREE OTHER REQUESTS AND I WANT TO GET THEM DONE BEFORE HALLOWEEN!!! MREHHHH. I'MMA GO DO THEM QUICKLY!

Love ya'll!!!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*