Kakashi X Reader (Naruto Shippuden)

A/N: Requested by xXJustMeeeXx . Kakashi-sensei-senpai-kun! Okay, moving on... XD .

"You. Pervert." you stated with a dark aura surrounding you, cracking your knuckles and glaring at Kakashi.

Kakashi just looked at you with joy, "It's fantastic that you've grown so much! In more ways than one." he winked. That was it. You couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright you stupid pervert I challenge you to a duel! To the death." you said with a demonic feel in your voice. You and Kakashi argued about dueling each other when finally you got your way. You both got in a fighting stance.

"Just cause I'm fighting a girl doesn't mean I'll go easy or anything." Kakashi said seriously.

"Oh, what a coincidence, I wasn't planning to do so on a girl either!" you teased. Kakashi narrowed his eyes at you, and charged with full force. You dodged swiftly and kneed him hard in the stomach, sending him back a few feet.

Kakashi chuckled as he got up, "Not bad, (F/n)-chan. Not bad at all." he admitted.

"Not bad yourself, considering you're having a terrible start." you smirked. Kakashi came back at you, but not giving you any time to respond and knocking you out from the neck.

When you woke up, you were in a room. However, it wasn't yours. You immediately sat up and looked at the door, Kakashi was sitting in a chair next to it with a cup of tea.

"Good, you're finally awake." he said quietly. "It was quite the knock-out there." he said a bit happily.

You rolled your eyes, "Say what you want, I'm not giving you anything." you said, crossing your arms.

Kakashi set his tea down a nearby bed table, "Oh but you will."

"Is that so? And like what would you do to make sure of tha-" you suddenly felt his lips crash into yours, without a mask. It was weird because you didn't even see him walk up to you or anything. Man, he was fast. You actually enjoyed the kiss while it lasted until his lips disappeared and as soon as you opened your eyes, he was gone. You stood, gaping as you looked around the room.

Finally you absorbed the situation and grew angry, "That stupid PERVERT!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs.

A/N: I was losing inspiration through the end, so I honestly rushed a bit. Spring Break just came by and it's awesome! I'm going to Venice tomorrow! Do you know how long I've dreamed of going to Italy? Forever!!! Anyway, that's about it! See you later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*