Steven X Reader (Kekkai Sensen) - Fluff

A/N: I am in a hurry so these one-shots are gonna be REAL quick. Requested by @foreverkouhai .  Hope you enjoy!

You sat on a park bench and fed the ducks. (A/N: Then DuckFace165 comes in, "MY BROTHEREN!" Ahem, continue) You were in a calm mood and you were just happy. You then felt another person sit down next to you, you looked to see it was Steven. You smiled at him then went back to gazing on at the pond.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" you though aloud.

"Yes." Steven agreed, "Beautiful now that you're here." he added, making you blush. You hid your face in your hands so he wouldn't see the pure red blush on your face. "You shouldn't hide your face, it makes me sad." he said, removing one of your hands from your face. You refused to take the other hand off, but you did a few moments later to brush your hair back. "You seem really quiet today of all days." he said through the silence.

"Yeah, I'm just enjoying the day and I'm really happy." you explained.

"I see." was Steven's only reply. You both sat in silence for a while longer when you suddenly felt Steven's fingers intertwine with yours and his lips briefly planted on your cheek. You blushed and looked at him, he smiled at you shyly. You smiled back and kissed him on the lips. He blushed more than you after that and you shrugged, "Hey well you started it!" you said, laughing.

A/N: As I said, these one-shots are gonna be pretty quick, so sorry. I'm going costume shopping tomorrow. Flipping TOMORROW! Anyway, I'll be going now!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*