Naruto X Reader (Naruto Shippuden)

A/N: Requested by @macabre_in_wonderland . Sorry again for the late reply ·3· . Here it (finally) is! Hope you enjoy!

Naruto and you were heading back with Kakashi and the others. But in their case, it was only Naruto. You were his guardian angel, only he could see you.

"What d'ya plan on doing when you get back?" you asked him halfway there. Naruto shrugged weakly, most of his strength absolutely flushed out of him.

"Maybe just pretend I didn't do anything special."

"But you did do something special! You did something extraordinary! Seriously, you fought Pain, and won!" you cheered him on. But Naruto was all serious, he seemed like he didn't appreciate your words. "Fine, be that way." you mumbled. Once you got there, everyone looked at Naruto, they were so happy when they heard Pain had been defeated. Your throat went tight when you saw Sakura slap Naruto across the face, followed by tears and shouting. You were surprised when she hugged him after that. It was sometimes a pain to have to wait for Naruto boast, but you had to stay anyway. You watched him have a giant feast with almost the whole village when night came, and walked home with him when the day was finished.

"Man, am I tired!" Naruto yawned.

You chuckled. "You don't say!"

"Oh, almost forgot!" Naruto got a little package and gave it to you, "here, eat up!" he said. You curiously opened the package.

"Ramen?" you asked, surprised and puzzled at the same time.

"From the best!" he added.

"Why for me?" you didn't understand why he would give you some amazing ramen after ignoring your praise.

"Are you kidding? You're always there for me! And I'm thankful for that." he said simply.

You grew emotional, but you didn't cry. "Naruto..." you wanted to say more to him, but you couldn't find the words so you shook your head. "Thanks for the meal!" you said before starting to eat the ramen. "Naruto, thank you." you said when you were done.

"No, (F/n), thank you."

A/N: There it is! Cute one-shot!! Hope you enjoyed, gotta hurry with the rest of them!!! See ya later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*