Arima X Reader (Tokyo Ghoul) - Fluff

A/N: Guys! Guys HALP! I'M DROWNING IN FLUFF. SO MUCH FLUFF. How am I supposed to make a fluff out of a one-shot that includes a guy who doesn't even feel anything?! Whatever, requested by @foreverkouhai . Hope you enjoy!

"Be careful!" you called out to Arima as he went off to fight some more ghouls. Of course, before leaving, he gave you a lousy goodbye. You shut the door behind you as you went to your living room enjoying a nice cup of tea. You wondered what you were to Arima. A friend? Just a girl? No one? You didn't know. He just always stopped by your house, but never showed any emotion. So what were you to him? You couldn't find out if you didn't ask. So there and then you decided that you would ask him right when he came back. Eventually tired of waiting, you took a nap on the sofa.

You awoke to knocking at the door. You got up, walked towards the door and opened it where Arima stood.

"Come in." you offered quietly. You closed the door as soon as he walked in. "Hey so, Arima, listen..." you began, uncertain of your question. Arima turned to look at you. "So, I've just been wondering... what exactly am I to you? I mean, I seem to mean nothing to you sometimes." you asked, still uncertain if you asked that correctly.

There was a long silence between the two of you when at last Arima spoke. "You're a girl who never ceases to make my day." he answered with a tiny smile. You didn't expect that as his response, you opened your mouth to speak, but no words came. Arima walked towards you and looked into your (e/c) eyes. His face drew closer to yours, and as it did, so did his lips. You eventually found yourself kissing Arima. You couldn't make sense out of any of what was going on.

But then again, nothing made sense...

A/N: Sorry! Sort of rushing through these! I'm sorry if you didn't like it. I'll see ya later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*