Tatara X Reader - Part 2 (Tokyo Ghoul)

A/N: It's finally here! Tatara X Reader... PART 2! I don't wanna keep you waiting much longer, so, here ya go!

After a week of walking aimlessly throughout the streets of Tokyo, you decided to stop by a place that caught your eye, 'Anteiku'. You didn't have much money, and the coffee there was at a pretty decent price, so you just ordered a coffee. The blue-haired girl Touka looked at you in suspicion. She leaned in a bit and whispered, "By any chance, are you in Aogiri tree?" You were a bit relieved you didn't have to explain yourself.

"Um... I was..." you hesitated. "Could you be a ghoul?" you asked the girl. She glared at you and when the last customer left, she slammed her hand on the table.

"Ghouls like you DISGUST me, you got that?" she said menacingly.

"I'm sorry, I'm really just trying to move on." you explained. She glared at you.

"Get out. NOW, while you still have a chance to live." she warned. You got up and out the door. You felt mad, tired and neglected at the same time. As soon as you went down the stairs and outside, night was already fallen. You sighed and decided to go to some alleyway to sleep on your own. You were just halfway to sleep when you smelt a faint scent of ghoul. Your eyes shot open and you narrowed your eyes to the direction of the ghoul scent. It came closer and you decided to flee, backpack in hand. You ran to a nearby bridge on top of cars out of breath. Panting, you made sure no one was following you, you turned forwards once again and saw a young man with white hair, his face emotionless. You took a sniff at the air, he smelled just like Rize, but why? You stared at him wide-eyed, absolutely speechless. He took a piece of paper out, read it and turned back to you.

"Are you (F/n) (L/n)?" he asked you. You were shocked that he knew your name. You replied hestitatly; "Yes, why? Uh, who are you?" you replied. He seemed a lot more friendly once you saw his mini-smile.

"My name is Kaneki, Tatara ordered me to bring you back to HQ." he explained. You absorbed what Kaneki just said and immediately frowned.

"Tell him I'm not going back." you began, "I already told him I didn't want to be in Aogiri Tree." you explained turning your back on him, ready to walk away. You heard some light stepping of feet behind you.

"Don't be so cruel (F/n)." that familiar voice said behind you. You slowly turned back around to find a rare sight, Tatara wasn't wearing his mask, but an infection mask. He looked over at Kaneki and said, "You can go now." Kaneki nodded and left the bridge back to HQ. You flapped your arms once in frustration.

"Now what, Tatara?" you asked, "How many times do I need to get it through your head that I'm not coming back?" you added. Tatara calmly started walking towards you, not caring what arguments you threw at him. He came to a stop when he was at an actual talking distance. You glared at him, you hated the way he was being so calm at you.

"Your eyes are a beautiful color, (F/n)." he said out of the blue, leaning a bit close to look at your eyes. You blushed slightly.

"Eh? That doesn't make any sense..." you said, then stayed on track, "Wait, that's off topic. What I'm saying is I'm not going back. That's final." you said crossing your arms. Tatara sighed, "I guess I can't change your mind..." he said, maybe a bit sad, why does he care? There was a long moment of silence and flashing car lights passing your way until he spoke, "(F/n), close your eyes." he suddenly ordered a bit calmly, you were a bit shocked.

"What? Why?" you asked, totally dumbstruck.

"As the leader of Aogiri Tree, let this be my last request from you." he explained. You raised a brow, still a little confused.

"Uh... Okay...?" you said hestitately. You did as you were told and closed your eyes with a deep breath. A few moments of silence went by and you suddenly felt Tatara's lips on yours. Although you were curious what his face looked like, you decided to bear with it as his last request, and for a while, you actually kind of liked it. As he removed his lips, you were left in the icy cold weather again. He quietly whispered in your ear, "You can open them now." as you opened your eyes, you found nothing in front of you but the same nighttime setting of the bridge and flashing car lights. You immediately turned the other way but there was no one to be found. You fell to your knees and started to cry.

After you felt strong again, you looked at your tears on the floor and smiled to yourself. You looked up at the stars and said quietly, "I hope I fulfilled your request, Tatara."

A/N: *Glittery anime eyes*

I feel like I'm about to cry! *Sniffles* crying...

That. Was just SO BEAUTIFUL! I am so proud of myself! I'm sorry for the long wait, I hope this made up for it! Also, did you realise? My writing skills changed a bit. Only because I searched a bunch of things for grammar  and in writing n' stuff. Hope you don't mind, also which writing style do you think is better, the one now or the one before? I honestly like both so...

Also I DID want to have Tatara not wear a mask at all, but I didn't know if he had a normal face or naw. That's just about it though, keep leaving requests 'cause I really need 'em! See ya later!

Love ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*