New Anime(s) - Durarara!! & Yuri!!! on ICE | I was Tagged | Raffle?

Alright so obviously I want to cover a lot of stuff today, some of which is two new anime! Durarara!! and Yuri!!! on ICE. Durarara!! I finished quite a while back but obviously I have not been on Wattpad for a LOOONG time... sorry guys...

Anyway~ in addition to that, I also just recently finished 91 Days and it is SUCH a good anime. I recommend it to those who are into mafia stuff and all that. Just be warned that THE FEELS are so real.

Oh, and of course, Yuri!!! on ICE is up there too~ ^_^ I know I'm not the only one who fell for Yurio let's be real.

Also, I just want to ask you guys if maybe I should do some sort of raffle, what do you guys think? It would work like you guys would comment whatever you want with the addition of one of your anime crushes and then I'd choose like three people and make an X Reader for them, but like their own customized version that has their name (not your full name) in it and their personality, and all of that will be done through pm, of course with me announcing the winners in this here book. The only problem I feel like would happen is the fact that I don't have everyone's favorite anime in this book or maybe I haven't watched the anime at all... For example, of someone were to say their anime crush was from Hetalia or something, I'd have no idea what to do because I haven't watched Hetalia... but at the same time I don't want to minimize the options to the animes this book has, that's why I'm asking what you guys think. Tell me if you think I should do it!

Righty, obviously I can't leave out the fact that I was tagged by 5-Seconds-Of-BVB , so I might as well get on with it.

Aight, first things first!

1. Yupity yup I do.

2. Probably not. XD

3. Eesh, risky... Elizabeth. :P

4. Technically I'm married to Roxas but... single, I guess.

5. The last person I texted was my best friend.

6. Honestly I never stop listening to music so I'm listening to Deathbeds by Bring Me the Horizon.

7. I'm at 12%. XD

8. Wth does this mean? XD I have like 5 girl best friends and their literal nicknames are Em, Sof, Corpse, Mon, and Pari.

9. Guy friend? My bud Zach.

10. ...Do I only have to choose one? B-but... I HAVE SO MANYYY... I guess I'll just go ahead and say VICTURI.

11. Why did I make my account? Honestly it's because I used to have Kik XD and then Kik was promoting Wattpad I think so I joined. :P

12. My lock screen is:

It used to be Victuri art

It used to be Victuri art. XD

13. I think ya'll know my birthday: August 29th!!!

Yay! Tagging people time! This is either random or people I know or see regularly or whatever.

ParinitaManikandan
Natzleon
CodilynLunn
DA_FANGIRL_4LIFE
FlamboyantScientist
XxWildSpiritxX
Perwalzy
Galaxy_neko
Keyblade_Girlz (HAHA)
Killer_Mendes
Otaku_love_101
Roxas_KH_XIII
Llamas_r_Life

I'm honestly running out of people to tag so stfu. XD I'll leave it at that... and because I'm a nice person, you honestly don't have to do it. X3

Anywho, that's it for me today! Peace out!

See ya'll!

~DuckFace165 *QUACK*