Shot-Down Metal

Jay didn't spend the night behind the couch, unfortunately. Zane came and got him out.

Shoot. I wanted him to stay there. Maybe he would shrink a little. Three hours isn't long enough.

So, today I am going to rebuild my candy stash. I ate everything last night so I have nothing left. NOTHING. HOW AM I SUPPOSED SURVIVE?

I know.

I need to rebuild it. I don't have any money to do that, so I decided to just find Kai and Coles candy stashes and add them to mine.

I'm sure they won't mind. They probably won't even know it's gone! After all, they never eat any.

I crept down the hallway, putting my ear to the bedroom door. I heard a few crashes and BANG.

THE DOOR SWING OPEN!

I jumped back, and acted like I wasn't listening or sneaking around. I acted like me.

Kai came out.

"Oh, hey Lloyd!" Kai exclaimed, sucking on something. "I just found my candy stash! And it's not even that old! It's still tasty!" I stared in shock at him.

I thought they never eat it!

"So, I just found this bag of Jolly Ranchers, and decided to eat them all, ya know? Nobody can ever resist a blue Jolly Rancher."

YES! I KNOW!
Those are my favorite candy.

"Why?" I mourn in front of him. "Blue ones are so good! There supposed to be eaten last!"

Kai chuckled. "Well, I eat my favorites first! I already ate all the grape, so now I'm working on blue raspberry! I don't really like watermelon or cherry."

He pulled out a gigantic bag of Jolly Ranchers, all cherry and watermelon. And believe me when I say BIG. It was bigger than Kai's head! And that's saying a lot!

They look so tasty...yummy... I could snuggle with them all night.

Before I could open my mouth, he chucked the bag out the window.

OUT THE WINDOW!

Sorry, cough cough, let me say that again.

MY LIFE IS GONE! I CANT BELIEVE HE JUST THREW THAT DELICIOUS, INNOCENT CANDY, OUT THE WINDOW!

WHAT WAS HE THINKING!!

I almost dove out the window after them. I jittered back and forth, making it look like I had to pee really bad.

But I didn't. I was trying to keep myself alive. I was trying not to jump out the window.

This was a bad day. I could feel my temper starting to expand. If I didn't get candy, I would blow.

Kai smirked, noticing my discomfort. "Don't worry, kid. I saved the green ones for you."

I relaxed. At least not all of me was gone!

"Oh!" Kai snapped his fingers. "I forgot! I was talking to Zane and I gave him all the green ones. He said he was going to feed it to his falcon."

MY BABIES? To a bird thingy that won't even enjoy them?

"ZANE!" I throw myself in the kitchen, knowing that it was his turn to make supper. My nose sniffed the wonderful smells of spaghetti. And cheese. And-

THE GREEN APPLE JOLLY RANCHERS!

I burst threw the doors, seeing Zane throw on a switch.

"NOOOOO," I shrieked, throwing myself at him. "Don't touch that!"

But it was too late. The garbage disposal went on in the sink and the horrible noise was made.

"Garblegarblebalgare."

There they go. Gone, forever! My green apple candies.

I stare into the shocked eyes of Zane. My temper burst. It was built up until now and nothing could stop it.

"It's all your fault!" I holler at him, making him drop his spatula. "You did that on purpose, you good for nothing metal junk pile."

I slammed my fist on the counter. I was out of sugar. Without candy, I would get meaner and meaner. And I wouldn't be able to stop myself. I looked in the sink and only fragments of the delicious food remained. My fists started shaking.

"Why don't you go back to the junkyard where you belong?" I asked Zane harshly. "Nobody wants an emotionless robot anyway. You are weak and just cause problems." I kicked over the garbage, Zanes eyes watering with oily tears. He stared in shock, one sliding down his face.

But I wasn't done. "I'm not sure why you are the ice ninja. What is it that you do? Save innocent people? But you couldn't save your father, could you?"

Zane totally took the blows I sent him.

Hah. Good. I smirked and squinted my eyes evilly.

"He died, Zane. He died! And do you know why? Because you 'forgot' him. You were supposed to be the smart one of the group. But, who didn't know they were a robot, Zane? Who forgot he had a memory switch?" I threw the chair to the side, coming closer to the robot who had a single tear rolling down his pathetic cheek. "Answer; YOU!" My whole self trembled.

"What good is something like you?" I spat at him. "You're garbage, Zane. Scraps of metal that could never make something. Can't save one person? That means I can't trust you." I held my head high.

Can't stop now.

Zane backed up against the counter. I approached, ready to do the final blow.

"What's your purpose, Zane? Why don't you power down so you can stop causing problems, useless metal. You weren't meant to be created!" I screamed at him in full fury. I slammed my fist inches away from his metal head, making a dent in the cupboard.

My eyes flashed in anger. I have him now.

"You were a mistake. Possibly the worst mistake that anyone could have made."

This was it. "I wish you were never made. You are a nobody, and you always will be. Without me, you minus well die."

And with that, I turned away.

And I strutted out of the kitchen. Cole was there, stuffing his mouth with cake, eyes open in shock and half a hand in his mouth.

Great. He had heard everything. And the camera in his hand shows that he had gotten everything on film.

He stood, trembling, and offered me some slobbered on cake.

I was mad. I don't want cake. I WANT CANDY.

Let them see what I was like without candy. I don't care. I just need to find some before things get any worse, if that's possible.

GREEN NINJA O-U-T

Sorry guys! Lloyds evil side was shown a little.

Don't hate me for saying those things to Zane! I really like him. I just wanted to show you what happens if Lloyd doesn't get candy- and his temper goes off.

Things will get better, I promise. I just needed to let a little mean show. After all, Lloyd isn't perfect, even if we want him to be.

QUESTION: what was going threw your head while reading what Lloyd said to Zane?

Please comment cuz I really want to know.

Please, comment and tell me what you think! And sorry for the shocker.

ALLIGATOR.

CHECK OUT BLUEBAJOONS 'jay, the blue ninja blog!'

It's awesome.