The Attack of the Hair Dryer.

My plan didn't work.

My beautiful, awesome plan.

Well, I scared Jay, that's for sure. But he had his nun-chucks with him.

WHO KEEPS THIER WEAPONS WITH THEM, WHILE THEY'RE WASHING?

Anyway, Jay knocked the camera out of my hand. It smashed into a million pieces on the floor, where he jumped on it and crushed it with his nun-chucks.

MY CAMERA!

MY BABY!

I picked up the pieces slowly. No. No. NOOOOO!!

By this time Jay was blow drying his hair. He had his ninja suit on, of course. Then he started whistling. WHISTLING!

WHISTLING ABOUT BUILDING A TOWER!

Cole walked in as I was moaning on the floor with my beloved camera.

"Jay, what did you do to Lloyd's camera?"

"He shattered it," I moaned. "MY BABY!"

"Okaaaaaay," Cole said. He looked at Jay, who was blow drying his hair and singing about the tower.

I grabbed by two golden half swords, the ones which I fight with and always keep on my back.

"JAY YOU BROKE MY CAMERA!"

Jay turned, unexpected to see me raging. I couldn't help it. IT WAS MY CAMERA!

I slashed my sword at Jay, while swirled my other one around, exercising my wrist. He dodged it. JUST.

No, I would never hurt Jay. I just want to scare him. To teach him never to touch my camera- or touch anything of mine again.

Cole looked at me wide eyed. Kai came in right as I swung my sword the second time.

I used my foot to kick the nun-chucks across the bathroom floor. They slid to a stop right before Kai's feet.

He stared, wide eyed.

I swung once more. The thing I didn't expect was that Jay used his hair dryer.

I MEAN, what kind of boy dries his hair after a shower?

WHAT KIND OF BOY USES A HAIR DRYER AS A WEAPON!?!

Anyway, he turned it on hot, full blowing and it surprised me.

So much in fact, that I stepped backward.

I didn't see the water puddle.

I didn't see anything to catch myself on.

I fell backward, in front of all my friends.

I FAILED IN FRONT OF ALL MY FRIENDS!

I fell backward, into the shower.

I hit my head on the wall.

I knocked myself out.

My head hurts.

GREEN NINJA O-U-T!!