Cinderella In Pajamas.

I feel like Cinderella.

Mopping floors is what I do.

I just hope that no prince comes to take me off my feet, 'cas that would be weird.

He wouldn't even be able to touch my pinkie toe, now that I think about it.

And I don't have a dress.

Nope, I'm wearing Pajamas. They are cozier then my green ninja outfit. I don't mind the green stripes.

A bubble hit my nose and I sighed.

If your wondering, Sensei made me wash all the Bounty floors.

ALL OF THEM!

THIS IS NO JOB FOR THE GREEN NINJA!

"Lloyd?" Kai asked, coming around the corner. "Did you want to play 2Fist3Face with me? I want to beet you."

I growled, plunging my cloth into the soapy bucket.

Kai laughed. "Oh wait! You can't! You're," he bent over, so full of laughter. "WASHING!"

"Kai!" I screamed, flying after him.

He gave me a look of terror before flying into his sisters bedroom.

Of course.

His safe spot. Meet my chicken Hothead bro.

Cole came around the corner, singing. "Jump up, Kick back, Whip around and Spi--" he took a huge bite of his cake.

His punishment was easy.

HE GOT TO DO THE FUN STUFF!

HE NEEDED TO EXERCISE OUR DRAGONS!

well I guess it's not fun for Cole because he's scared of dragons.

I know right!? Who can be scared of dragons!?

Coley-boy over there. The one who's stuffing his face full of chocolate cake.

"Oh hey Woyd," he muttered, cake spraying out of his mouth. "Want sfrom wake? It's wreally good."

He took another bite to prove it.

"Oh wait!" He smirked. "I forgot that you need to finish your CHORES!"

He tore around the corner before I could say anything.

I picked up my bucket and smashed it against the wall, causing a mini- tsunami. I was fed-up with all this.

Of course, Jay had to be in the way.

And of course, he had to be practicing his elemental power.

Do you know what happens when Lightning meets up with water?

One hint.

ZAP!

And never throw water on someone when their girlfriend is watching him.

Or when your Sensei is watching him.

Or when your DAD is watching him.

HELP ME!

Well, Jay went flying across the room and Nya raced after him. Dad growled at me, while my uncle stretched his beard.

I could almost see his old gears in his brain turning, thinking of my punishment.

The 'Emotionless' ninja came around the corner.

I still can't believe that Kai thinks he is emotionless! I mean, weird right?

Who thinks that?

Anyway, he came around the corner and slipped, of course. He slid down that hallway, right toward-GULP- ME!

"AHHHHH!" I screamed, terrified at all the metal coming toward me at full speed.

He knocked me over and I landed on his stomach. Together we slid into Sensei Wu, who twirled off into Sensei Garmadon, or dad.

We all screamed, hanging onto each other for dear life and tumbled together, legs everywhere.

Im pretty sure that Sensei's elbow was in my ear.

Just as Zane was getting up, I slipped. And down we went....

.....sliding into Nya.

And Jay fell out the window.

I couldn't help it? It's not like I was controlling where Zane slipped!!

"AFTER HIM!" Sensei Garmadon screamed, throwing me out the window after Jay.

Thanks dad.

My lifesaver.

I turned to look down where I was falling.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed. My nightmare began.

I crashed right threw the roof of my old school.

In my pajamas.

In front of all my old friends.

"Hey look, it's the green ninja!" A boy called Brad sneered. "IN HIS PAJAMAS!"

I hung my head in shame.

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO ME?

GREEN NINJA O-U-T