Me and Teary

I kicked a pop can, which went flying around the corner as I exited the mall.

Nobody loves me.

I sniffed as I headed to the parking lot where I parked my motorcycle.

I feel alone.

A lonely tear trailed down my cheek and I looked at it as I drove down the highway.

"It's just me and you, tear," I told it. I raced by a few cars in the slow lane. I knew I was going too fast but I didn't care.

I was alone.

"Not alone with you though, Teary," I told him once I stopped at the red light.

A few people looked at me like i was crazy.

I wondered why.

Well, I guess I was talking to a tear. That could be it.

But doesn't everyone do that?

"LLOYD!" I heard someone scream my name about twenty minutes after the mall incident.

I stopped mid conversation with Teary, who would be my forever best friend since my other ones left me.

Well Kai didn't leave me. I left him.

But that's different.

HE'S different.

I bet Kai doesn't have his friend Teary.

Anyway, Zane came racing up on my left, his plane hovering over me.

I jumped in front of his plane and attached my bike to his plane so he was in control.

Then I jumped in the back seat behind him, careful not to hit Teary. After all, he was precious to me.

The looks some of the Ninjago citizens gave me were hilarious!!

I almost laughed, but then I remembered I was sad with Teary on my face and unhappy with Zane.

SO WHY DID I JUMP HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

I don't know. Just a habit I guess.

Zane looked at me through his ninja suit.

"BWAHAHHA!" He laughed meanly.

I shivered, reaching my hand toward my bikes stearing wheel.

Zane was acting creepy.

I needed to get out of here!

It was locked. I was stuck in here with the NINDROID! HELP!

I really needed to think of a new name for him, but now was not the place nor time.

HELP ME!

Zane laughed again and took a sharp turn toward the... BOUNTY??!!

"What was going on?" I asked Teary. He just shimmered at me the same way he always did. And he slid down my cheek a little more.

I humphed, folding my hands over my chest. Zane just grinned like a bad boy.

Bad NINDROID!!

I looked out of the window, one question flooding my mind.

Why were we headed toward the Bounty?

Zane parked his plane on the deck- NYA is not going to be happy- and jumped out, leading us inside. I don't know why I followed, but I did!

Me and Teary. Pals forever.

We opened the door and my heart jumped three million feet.

NO. WAY!!!!

GREEN NINJA O-U-T!!
--------------
ALLIGATOR- please fan, comment, and vote! I NEED IDEAS GUYS!
I NEED to KNOW if you LIKE this story!!
Love my followers.

What do you think of Lloyd? How bout Teary? What do you think he sees in the room? Do you like how Zanes plane and his motorcycle hook together?

TELL ME!
ALLIGATOR