Ice Cream at the Tennis Shoe Stars

I saw stars. But, being me, I would not go down!! I would hang on forever.

That's when I STEPPED on the baseball.

Oh phooey.

Kai came over. My friend. The one who realize I was the Green Ninja and who saved me by unlocking his full potential.

My hero!

Anyway, he came over and put his hand out.

Naturally, I reached for it.

I missed his hand. He moved it.

He hit me in the head.

"Thanks for ruining my home run!!" He screamed at me.

Ouch. That hurt.

More stars. I think they were riding little dragons and waving tennis shoes over there head.

Wait. TENNIS SHOES??

Anyway, Kai held up his hand again and I reached for it the second time.

Bad mistake.

Joking!!

Kai helped me up and dusted me off. Then he looked me in the eyes.

"Are you alright, kid?" Man, I loved that nickname. Even though I was now the same age as them, Kai still called me kid. He was the only one who did.

It was an awesome nickname. WAAAAY better then Lloydy-Kins.

I looked and saw all my friends watching and I knew I couldn't act weak.

My head wasn't pounding THAT hard anymore.

I nodded. "Thanks, Kai."

Nya came over. I realized why Kai was the most protective over me. It was because of Nya. He used to have to protect her, but since she became the Samurai, he doesn't need to. So he protects me.

I puffed out my chest. I was important. I was the best.

"Hey, who's up for ice cream?" Jay asked.

Nya agreed and instantly Jay was all over her, drooling.

"We can go together Nya," he said making love eyes at her. He actually did look cute but I don't think Kai liked him hitting on his sister.

"Okay, Zapbag," Kai said, pushing him away from Nya in disgust, "we are all going."

HEY!! THAT WAS MY NICKNAME FOR JAY!!

We decided to take one vehicle.

Or, one Airplane.

I think Jay wanted to show off to Nya.

Anyway, he made his plane big enough and BOOM! We were there.

Everyone else managed to land on their feet.

WHY COULDN'T I!!??

Everyone else managed to dodge the little lady walking her dog through the street.

WHY COULDN'T I??

Everyone else managed to not tumble out in the street out of control.

WHY COULDN'T I?!

Oh, my head. The little stars riding dragons and swinging tennis shoes over their head?? Well now they were singing and painting themselves blue.

WHY COULDN'T I??

Wait, wrong line. WHY WAS IT ALWAYS ME??

GREEN NINJA O-U-T.