Chapter 2

Your Pov:

Me and Carter started making out as soon as I had gotten out of the car. He grabbed my ass to quickly for my liking and I pulled away. He gripped my arm tightly.

"Why did you pull away? I was starting to enjoy it." He said grabbing my ass again.

"No Carter, it's all to quick."

"We have been dating for six months Y/N, I think you should just let me do what I want to do to you." He said as his eyes stare intently into mine. He also sort of growled at me, but I payed no attention when my eyes wandered to a pair of green ones. Lauren Jauregui. The schools badass.

She was so hot. 'But I'm not gay' I said in my head. I saw her smirk at me. My attention turned back to Carter as he forcefully turned my head to face him.

"You stay away from that bitch. She is no good. Do as I say or I will leave." I only nodded at his words. He unexpectedly hugged me and my attention was turned back to Lauren, who was glaring at Carter. 'Help me' I said in my mind as I felt Carter's hands roam intimate parts of my body.

Lauren's eyes met mine, and she started talking to one of her friends. The small, cute one nodded and walked towards me.

"Y/N? Is that you? Omg I haven't seen you in so long!" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Carter's grasp. She crushed me into a hug. "We have so much to catch up on!"

To be completely honest I had no idea what the hell was going on but I chose to roll with it. She grabbed my wrist and had to drag me away from Carter.

As soon as we were far enough from him I spoke up. "Thank you.." I waited for her to say her name.

"Camila." She said smiling to me. We walked up to Lauren and her other friend.

"Hi I'm Dinah Jane." The tall one said.

"And I'm.." I didn't let her finish.

"Lauren." I said and she smiled and nodded.

"Hey watch out!" Someone yelled out. As soon as anyone could turn around to see, a football came flying towards Lauren. She caught it with one hand.

"Wow how did you do that?" I asked amazed.

"Softball?" She asked rather than answered.

A boy came running up to get his ball, but Lauren squeezed it in her hand and popped it. She threw it on the ground in front of him.

"Beat it." She commanded him. He did as she said and ran.

"Well, there is the badass that everyone knows huh?" I said jokingly.

Camila and Dinah bothed laughed but Lauren just rolled her eyes.

"Just stay away from that fuckboy you call a boyfriend, he's bad news." Lauren said and turned to walk away.

"Weird.. my boyfriend said the same thing about her..." I told Camila and Dinah.

They bothed looked at each other weirdly. Dinah shrugged.

"Let's go Y/N and get our schedule for this school year shall we?" Camila asked.

"We shall." I giggled and we headed inside the big school.