Chapter 51: Penny and Me, Charlotte and Me..

Mulai dari awal

“Good” He mumbles.

I gasp when suddenly he’s cupping between my legs and my nails dig into his back as my sensitive nerves respond immediately. He’s smirking against me as my breathing grows heavy.

“Wet already” He whispers.

I moan arching my back when his fingers slip in. “Harry”

He kisses my neck, hovering over me. “I’ll be gentle this time” He whispers and I’m instantly pulled into euphoria.

CHARLOTTE POV

Once again, the European rain has ruined yet another set of plans. A huge storm cloud has gathered over the entire southern quarter of France, making the trip to Nice completely impossible unless we wanted to stay indoors all day. But of course, Nice’s great charm is all outdoors near the sea. Stupid London rain that follows us everywhere.

I’m lounging back on the red leather sofa that sits on the opposite side of the thick glass wall of the recording area. Danielle and Ella are with me, Eleanor having decided to take a rain check and lay in for a bit because of period cramps. Savan and a few other lads are lined up on front of us, bopping their head to the boys’ latest single as they control the sounds on the little switch things. They’ve gone over the song nearly eight times, attempting to get the vocals right. Louis was having trouble with his solo, his voice cracking and he was getting more and more frustrated. Harry would pat him on the shoulder when he grimaces and kicks at one of the amps in exasperation.

“Alright, just take a break, lads.” Savan spoke through the mic and the five immediately took off their headsets. I can only image how tiring and annoying it was to repeat the same thing over and over for hours on end. I’m just sitting here and I’m already drained.

“Honestly, I had no idea it took this much to record a single.” Ella says as she stands up to go over to Harry who is first to pass through the door.

I smile at Zayn who is walking towards me, fingers combing through his unstyled hair. He seems frustrated as well, blowing out a deep breath as he sinks into the sofa.

“You lads will get it.” I take the job of his fingers, raking my own through the soft locks.

“I’m more worried about Louis’ voice.” He says softly and I look up at the brown head ducked over sheet music.

He’s still in the recording room, going through his set of lyrics, face strained as he focuses. Maybe if Eleanor were here she’d be able to give him a bit more confidence. Niall is doing his best though, moving his head to the music as he sits in front of Louis.

“He’s probably just overworked from tour.” I turn back to Zayn. His head is craned onto his shoulder; body slouched as he merely nods. “You all are.”

I wrap my around his shoulders and pull him into me so his head is rested against me. He lets me hold him, arm draping across my stomach so his hand is resting at my ribs.

“How’s your tat? Still itchy?” His fingers smooth over the gauze and I nod.

“Just  a bit. Not as bad as last night.”

“Remind me to put more of the antiseptic on it when we get back to the room.”

I smile at his thoughtfulness and just kiss his temple in reply. Looking over his head I see Ella and Harry near the controls, she standing in front of him as he has his arms on either side of her, showing her the different controls. She giggles when he whispers something in her ear and turns, pecking a small kiss to his chin.

“Alright, lads. Break over.” Another producer walks into the room holding a sandwich and takes his seat at a stool near the switches.

Zayn groans and pulls away, grabbing Harry by the collar on his way to the door and dragging him from Ella.