Eighty-Seven

𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷

I walked out to the training grounds and there were more people than I expected, Milah was by my side instantly.

She hugged me and I knew it was because she could feel my emotions, "you good?" she asked, "fine later okay" I said as Mack started talking.

"Now that our Alpha has graced us with his presence we can start. Each member of the packs will fight until there is only 1 left standing for each, you will try and knock your opponent into the pit of Jello. Then the second challenge with those who remain will take on Kayden and his wolf.  He will decide if you are worthy of being Alpha or not.  If he approves well then, your pack will welcome you to Alpha Hood" he said.  

"That is what you came up with?" Alpha Darius said, "what did you have in mind?" I said stepping in for Mack. "I mean come on none of them will beat Kato and we all know that" he said. I was flattered.

"It is not about the win Alpha Darius it is about the fight and whether or not I think they are worthy" I said. "Right because you are all so high and mighty" Darius said, "you are the one who is asking to retire so why not just shut the hell up and sit the fuck down" I said getting a few looks. 

I was sick of this shit and he needed to know his place, he sat down though and I guess I did have that authority, "continue Mack" I said as the first challenge started, I watched each of them fight.

It was all back and forth and they all kept going for the legs, it was more annoying than anything.  I didn't think any of them were worthy.

Alpha was about dominance and none of them were showing that, they were all rookies if you asked me.  I however was not completely in this as I kept thinking about what Sephora said, and if my pack was in danger than I needed to be prepared.

I had no idea how much of a threat these vampires were but I needed to take them down before they were able to do the same thing to us.

"Well done now we have our 4 winners, Alpha if you will" Mack said and I snapped out of my thoughts. I needed to let Kato take over here because I was not in the right head space.

Kato don't hurt any of them

My wolf laughed as I shifted bringing him forward,

"Alright so one at a time and good luck"  Mack said as the first wolf came at me

Kato dodged him perfectly and had him pinned down within seconds and he was in the Jello pit

I mean that was almost embarrassing, but the second one was a bit stronger and man he put up a good fight. Kato however was stronger and he was able to win easily, after the fourth one Kato was ready for more and he looked over to Milah.

Kato

Mate!

I knew he wanted to wrestle with her but in front of all of these people unless he knew something I didn't.

Then I saw it and I jumped towards Milah pinning her down as the wolf attacked me instead of her. Kato grabbed his neck and made him submit and he shifted pack to a human.

I did as well, "what the hell was that?" I said, "I am sorry Alpha" he said, it was not someone I recognized. "Who the fuck are you?" I said looking to Milah and she was alright, just thrown off guard.

"I am sorry I just I was doing as I was told" he said, Harley and Maddox had him pinned and I looked at him.

"What were you told and by whom?" I said spitting with anger now, "I was told to take out the Luna of this pack" he said, "who fucking told you that!"  I said very angry now. "I" was all he said, "Lock him up" I said and Maddox nodded.

"Kayden" Milah said, "don't fucking start he is here to kill you so until I get answers he is going to the dungeon" I said.  "I know thank you" she said hugging me, "I am here for you love always" I said kissing her and pulling her with me.  

Charlie was by my side, "Alpha I knew that wolf, his name is  Henry and he was a follower of Onyx. Which means that he hates you" he said

"Great so where did he go after Nightshade was taken down?" I asked, "I don't know I was a rogue remember" he said.

I knew most of nightshade was killed, I knew there would be a few rogues from there but I was not expecting this.

I walked over to the group, "In all honesty I am not sure any of them are worthy of being Alpha, I am not going to lie. With all the threats out there I need strong leaders and rignt now they just don't cut it.  I am going to leave it up to you as the Alpha's who are wanting to pass on the torch to decide if your pack is worth giving up.  I would hate to lose you because your Alpha can't hold a fight" I said as I walked off the stage.

This whole thing was stupid if you asked me, and I had an idiot to interrogate, to think someone would be stupid enough to attack my Luna.

First thing I did was pull my wife into a hug, "are you okay?" I asked her, "I am fine but how did you know? you were literally there so fast" she said. 

"It was Kato he sensed it I thought he wanted to wrestle but he felt the danger before it even happened" I said, "Hmm Aspen wants to thank him" she said, "as lovely as that sounds our daughter is crying for you and I need to intimidate an idiot" I said, she laughed. "Be nice" she said kissing me as she scooped up Arianna.

I went into the dungeon and Henry was arguing with Maddox, "I got this" I said as I walked up to him and punched him in the face.

"Henry who sent you?" I asked, "what makes you think someone sent me?" he said smirking at me, "why are you wanting to kill Milah?" I asked, "didn't you know there is a vampire clan out there and she is the key to all of it" he said I punched him again. He laughed he was taunting me, it was taking everything I had not to bring Kato forward to rip his head off.

"What do you know?" I said pinning him to the wall, "I know that the vampires will kill every wolf they come across to get to her" he said. "Why?" I asked, "she is the reason their leader is dead, and they are not to happy about it" he said. "Fuck! why are you doing their dirty work?" I asked him. "Well better her than us"  he said and with that I Iost and I shifted ripping him apart right there.

I didn't know why he made me so angry and I knew he wasn't  going to be the only one. If what he was saying was true than Milah was in danger. I would do whatever I could to save her but was that going to be enough.

"Alpha" Maddox said as I shifted back, "clean that up and then we are having a pack meeting" I said and he nodded.

I went to find Milah I need her to be the first to know because I was not going to do anything without her not anymore. "Kayden you are bleeding" she said when she saw me, "it is not my blood, love listen to me" I said. "Did you kill him?" she asked, "yes but Milah that is not the point listen.  You are in danger and not from him" I said.

"From whom?" she said, "Vampires" I said, "wait I thought we killed him?" she said, "yes and the vampires he created are after you. Now wolves are finding out about it and wanting to kill you" I said. "Kayden I" she said, "don't worry no one will touch you love I promise, I am calling a pack meeting" I said.  

"Everyone is still here!" She said, "they can hear this too they can't go against me and anyone who tries it will die" I said. "Kayden Dixon!" she said and I kissed her, "I love you and no one will touch you" I said and she hugged me.

PACK MEETING EMERGENCY NOW!

Within a few minutes my entire pack was with me and so were the other packs that where here, and I stood before them all.

Before I could say anything Sephora appeared, "Alpha we need to talk first" she said and I excused myself, "the vampires are after your wife but they can die. They are not pure vampires" she said. "So we can kill them without losing our wolves?" I asked, "yes" she said and I nodded as I headed back out to talk to the packs.  

I knew one thing my pack would stand with me but the others were another story. I didn't know how this was going to go as I stood up and waited to talk to everyone as I grabbed their attention.