Background

There are 10 packs,

Mystic Shadow: run by Alpha Kayden Dixon

Crystal blood: run by Alpha Darius King

Moon walker: Run by Alpha Arwen Talon

Night Shade: run by Onyx Drake (currently the strongest pack and the most hated)

Moon Stone: Run by Roan Shaman

Midnight pack: run by Finn Asher

Ever green: run by Nathaniel Kodak

Gold Heart: Run by Blaze Knight

Diamond heart: run by Azir Stalker

Silver moon pack: run by Easton Steele

Each pack has their own strengths and weaknesses, and each pack has their own rules. Kayden was never one for rules so he runs his pack fairly. He also trains them to be strong so they can stand behind him if needed.

Every full moon mating gets harder if you do not have one the drive to find one gets stronger and it is harder to control your wolf. Each person has their own wolf with their own name, and once the wolf takes control it is like a different ball game. A wolf is like a different personality and each wolf can communicate through a mind link.

The Night Shade pack is the strongest pack and Onyx Drake is currently the Alpha King everything runs through him. He is the one to beat at the challenge if another Alpha chooses to do so at the age of 25.

All packs depend on their Alpha and Luna to mate in order to provide them with the next generation of wolves.

All wolves can heal males tend to heal faster than females but all of them do heal.

Witches are rare but do on occasion help the wolves or ban against them you do not want to cross an evil witch.

Silver is a wolves weakness but some learn to adapt to it.

Some packs have omegas and others do not, as they feel everyone should be equal.

Wolves in a pack can communicate through a mind link with anyone in their pack, it can be turned on or off by each wolf.