Sixty three

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

I was in my office in the pack house I needed to get some work done and my house was just to chaotic. Milah's parents agreed to stay longer, and Blaze was thinking of just allowing them to transfer given all the issues with Lyla. The only problem was that Quinn Milah's dad was his Beta and he didn't want to give that up. It was all a complicated mess and figuring it all out was giving me a headache. I was also trying to figure out this whole vampire mess and I was beginning to get frustrated. Nothing was making any sense and I needed answers other than allowing Charlie to sacrifice his wolf for us. There was a knock on my door and I said "come in" without even looking up. My sister entered with Maddox and they both sat down, "Everything okay?" I said,

"Yes we wanted you to be the first to know that I am expecting again" Aurora said. "That is awesome Rory I am happy for you" I said hugging her. "Thanks oh and Kayden we can't let Charlie do this" Aurora said, "I know I am trying to figure it all out but its literally a nightmare and I am not sure what else I can do" I said. "No I mean look at this" Aurora said handing me an article. I read it and I there was no way I was going to let that happen, "no way" I said, "she won't lose her wolf and she is the one he is controlling, Kayden she needs to be the one to do it" Aurora said. "She is 3!" I said, "I know but if she destroys him than he will no longer be in control of her" Aurora said. "This is not even a conversation we will ever have with her, she is not fighting a vampire I don't give a shit how old she is" I said. "Fine but its the only way" Aurora said as she left.

This was not the only way and I would be damned if I let my 3 year old do anything remotely dangerous. I punched the wall behind me and shifted right there as I tore out of the office and ran towards the river. I let Kato take over completely and he let out some much needed aggression. I shifted back and sat on the bank of the river, "Alpha I am surprised that you didn't contact me" Sephora said. "Wait I didn't know you could help" I said, "of course I can help Alpha I am a Deity and I do have healing powers" she said, "you can heal my daughter?" I said, "I can remove enough magic that she will have a normal childhood. I can disable the vampire long enough. I can't get rid of him completely though" she said. "I will accept whatever you can give me" I said, "perfect lead the way" Sephora said and I shifted and ran towards my house. Once I w was close enough I could hear Lyla she was having a major meltdown, and it sounded bad. I walked in and picked her up.

I brought her outside and Sephora looked at her, "the poor thing he has really done a number on her" Sephora said as lay her down and she worked her magic. I had no idea that he was currently tormenting her and Kato wanted to rip this vampire apart. After a few minutes Lyla began to glow and she stopped crying, "it is done she will not remember anything about the vampire. I was only able to give her 10 years though, so I am afraid when she is 13 or so he will attempt again" Sephora said. "We will hopefully have something concrete by then thank you Sephora" I said. "Your welcome Alpha just call for me if you ever need me" she said as she vanished. I looked to Lyla, "daddy!" she said as she hugged me, "how you feeling princess?" I said. "Good you going to play with me?" she asked, "sure baby girl just let me go talk to mommy real quick" I said as we both entered the house. 

Milah looked at me, "she is fine, Sephora was able to disable the vampire for 10 years" I said, "but not permanently?" she said, "no he is to powerful she said and he will attempt again when she is 13" I said. "Well at  least we don't need to worry for right now" she said, "no we don't but I will always worry" I said. "I will too it will always be there in the back of my head" Milah said, Kleo was  making dinner as Milah and I sat down and played with our twins, Theo was happy to have his sister again. I felt like now they could have a chance to get close and maybe he would be the one to keep her safe. He was getting stronger everyday and I felt like he would be a great Alpha.

I was having a peaceful night and of course I knew that couldn't last long,

ALPHA! We have trouble

I am coming Harley where?

EVERYWHERE!

I didn't understand as I ran out of my house and the thing I didn't get was how the rogues even entered the border. I shifted and Kato  growled at them, and I knew this was going to be a fight, as Harley, Maddox, and Mack all shifted and stood with me. 

We are with you Alpha

Just go for the kill, I am done with this shit!

Yes Alpha

With that being said we all charged at them and for rogues they were strong and it was surprising me how much of a fight they were putting up. I was so busy fighting that I didn't notice Theo had come outside, and a rogue went for him, I heard him cry out. Kato ran so fast over to him but I didn't make it in time as Milah had shifted and stood before Theo. She growled at the rogue and attacked as they fought, I heard a squeal come from Milah and he had bitten her hard and she went down as Kato ripped off his head. 

The rest of my pack were able to kill the other rogues and I shifted holding Milah in my arms, "My little white wolf please open your eyes" I said to her. She looked at me briefly and her eyes closed again. I had her in the hospital wing so fast and Vivian was working her magic, Kleo had taken Theo back inside and I cursed myself for letting this happen. I needed to know how they even got in and why this fucking happened. I watched as my wife was barely alive, "Alpha she is weak, it will take time to heal" Vivian said. "What is it?" I asked, "I am not exactly sure the wound is not healing so I fear it is silver related" she said, "Fuck!" I said and I kissed her, "don't you die on me you hear me" I said as I held her tight. I knew my warrior pack was outside and I linked them all.

I need fucking answers!

Harley: the border is disabled and I can't figure out why

FIX IT NOW!

Maddox: we are trying Alpha

Mack: is Milah okay?

NO, Mack get that border back up or you are all going to be fired

Yes Alpha

I obviously wouldn't fire them but they didn't know that, I was so fucking pissed off. Everything in my life was falling apart. I didn't understand why this was happening, then Sephora appeared, "I apologize Alpha the border is my fault, when I temporarily severed the link between your daughter and the vampire it broke the border" she said. "Can you fix it?" I said, "no but your team will get it back up, it will just take time, I am a little weak from the magic I did" she said, "its fine thank you" I said, and she put her hand on Milah, and she vanished.

Within a few minutes Milah shifted back to a herself and looked at me, "Theo?" she said, "he is fine love you saved him" I said, "good, am I okay?" she said, "I think so" I said kissing her and Vivian came back, "she is going to be fine, whatever that woman did helped" she said, "thank you Sephora" I said out loud hoping she could hear me. I heard her in my head, "your welcome Alpha and congrats" she said. I didn't understand, and then Kato stirred.

Mate expecting again

I smiled as I looked to Vivian, "can you check her over?" I said, "of course but she seems fine" Vivian said. "I know but she is expecting" I said, "I am what now?" she said, "Oh my" Vivian said as she did her checks. "You are in fact pregnant Milah, and about 3 weeks to be exact" she said, "Damn it Kayden" Milah said and I laughed giving her a kiss my family was growing bigger everyday.