Eleven

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Mack •°*"˜.•°*"˜

I knew Kayden would look at it right away and I knew he would find something wrong with it. I mean of course he was able to spend time with his mate while I worked, I felt my link open and smiled at who was trying to get through.

The bed is cold without you

I am sorry Lexa my love I will be there soon promise

Okay I am waiting

Five more minutes promise

I made quick work of the challenge as I added it before we hope to see you there and sent it to all the packs. I ran out of the office and up the stairs to the 5th floor and into my room, I jumped on the bed getting a giggle from my mate.

"That was only 4 minutes, are you sure you did a good job?" she asked me, "well if I didn't Kayden will have my head but I did my best" I said. "That is all that matters and Cinder and I will protect your head" she said. "Perfect" I replied kissing her, she was wearing a lace nightgown and she looked amazing.

"Fuck Lexa this outfit is making me want you" I said, "I was hoping it would" she said, "wait are you for real?" I said excited for a second. "I am sure I am ready Mack but I have rules" she said.

I sat up and looked at her ready for her to tell me the rules I would follow them perfectly I didn't want her to back down. "You are a good boy" she said to me, and I scoffed at her but I would be whatever she wanted. 

"Okay first please be gentle with me I am new to all of this, second never ever lie to me please. Last if I say stop please stop" she said. "Of course I promise" I said knowing I would never want to hurt her. 

"Okay then my sexy beta I am all yours" she said, "that is great I am going to make you beg for me to keep going" I said and I pinned her down kissing her neck to start. I made it to my mark and licked it as I bit her again slightly making her want me more she moaned.

<3

I removed the fabric that was keeping her breasts from being exposed to me and I licked and teased her nipples. She was amazing and she tasted even better, I kept going down as I made it to her sex. I removed her underwear, and licked her clit, she moaned again. "Oh Mack!" she screamed.

It was heaven to my ears and I loved nothing more than tormenting her, I made her cum with just my tongue and her moans were making her want her even more.

"Are you ready Lexa?" I asked her, "yes" she said and I took off my pants and pushed my erection close to her sex. She was wet and I loved it, I slid into her so easily, she was amazing. I moved slow getting a few moans from her, and I made sure to go gentle.

"Are you good?" I asked her, "yes faster please" she said and I obeyed her like a good dog, and moved in and out faster. I could feel her getting closer and closer as I pushed hard into her, she clenched and had an orgasm. She screamed out my name and I laughed as I flipped her over and took her from behind. Pulling her ass closer to me each time making her scream even louder. 

I felt like I was going to explode and she came one more time around as I pulled out and had my orgasm. "Why did you do that?" she asked me, "pull out because I am not ready for pups yet. I think it would be disrespectful since the Alpha hasn't marked his mate yet" I said.

"Damn you really are a good boy, I mean do you chew his food too?" she asked me, "no that is gross but he is my best friend Lexa. If it wasn't for him you would never have even met me" I said.

"Why?" she asked me, "its not something I want to get into right now but just know I would die for Kayden and he knows that" I said. 

"What about me?" she said, I couldn't even believe after sex that we were even having this argument. "Of course I would die for you that isn't even a question! but this is different. Why are we even fighting" I said. 

"You brought up the Alpha after we had sex and I mean I just don't get it" she said. "There is nothing to get okay drop it Lexa" I said as I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. 

I punched the mirror hearing it shatter and watched the glass fall all over the counter, my knuckles were bleeding but they would heal. I climbed into the shower expecting to just drown away my anger.

I felt someone come in and she wrapped her arms around me, "I am sorry Mack, I didn't mean to pry" she said. "Its fine, I just I have a dark past and I am not ready to tell that story yet" I said, "I get it and I won't push, just do me a favor and don't mention Kayden again during sex" she said. I laughed and said "Okay", and I helped her wash.

꧁༺Kayden ༻꧂

The next morning I headed down to the office, I knew a lot needed to be done before Saturday, I gave Milah my credit card. She would need to go pick out a dress and I told her to bring whoever she wanted. I did also mention she would need a bodyguard she hated that idea but I wasn't going to back down.

I had my mind link on and I felt her she as so amazing,

My love I am taking your sister, Lexa and Lilliana with me

Okay I will let Harley know he will go with you

Um your sister wants it to be Maddox

I need him to do something for me so Harley will go

Okay love you

I love you too

She severed the link and I just hoped she would be okay as I linked my Zeta and Delta

Harley you will accompany my mate and her friends to town. They are under your protection I expect them all to come back in one piece

Yes Alpha I will not let you down

Maddox come see me in my office when you are free

Yes Alpha

I decided to do some paperwork, I needed to actually do it this time when Mack burst into my office.

"Dammit Mack!" I said, "right sorry I know but this is important" he said sitting down and showing me some more paperwork.

"So 5 packs have confirmed so far, Gold heart is bringing 10 people and no challengers have stepped forward. Crystal blood, 5 people no challengers, Moon stone has 5 people and 1 challenger, Silver moon has 10 people coming and no challengers. Then there is Night shade his entire pack is coming and he has 5 challengers" Mack said.

"FUCK!!" I swore as Maddox walked in, I knew I could talk to Roan maybe get his challenger to back out but Onyx was doing this on purpose. I bet he didn't even have 5 women that wanted me, he was just doing it to piss me off.

"I am sorry the other packs have yet to respond" Mack said, "its fine I will figure it out thank you Mack" I said and he nodded as he left the room.

"Bad news I take it?" Maddox said, "yes Onyx is going to die sooner rather than later" I said. "Yikes well may he RIP" Maddox said. I laughed at least he was on my side,

"Maddox I know once I mate with Milah that everything is going to change, I plan to do it whether Onyx wants me to or not. I am not playing is damn game anymore, I am not officially 25 until January but I don't care. I know there will be a war coming and I want you to be the front behind it" I said.

"I am all for it Alpha but what am I doing exactly?" Maddox asked me, "you will put together an army of my strongest warriors they will follow your lead. I want you to do whatever it takes to have my back. I will not lose to Onyx, I just have a feeling he will have some help and I want you to make sure he plays by the rules" I said.

"Of course Alpha, Canyon and I will not let you down, I will always be behind you because your sister will kill me if anything happens to you" he said.

"Nothing will happen to me Kato won't allow it but I need you to be on guard" I said.

"Of course" he said and I dismissed him, now I needed to get Roan from Moon stone to make his challenger back out. I had a feeling who it was and I am sure I could change her mind, at least I hoped that I could.