Forty-Six

'•.¸,°.. Maddox ..°,¸.•'

I woke up again and I was back in her damn house or whatever this was, "Fuck Kiera!" I said, "Oh relax you are lucky I saved your life" she said. "You are not saving my life, let me go" I said, "not until you drink this" she said coming towards me with something. "You are crazy and I am not drinking that" I said to her and she literally forced it down my throat.

Fuck I was to weak what did she do to me? I couldn't move and that shit she gave me just now was disgusting. "No in a few minutes you should forget all about your mate" she said, "you are crazy and I could never forget her. Ugh what was that stuff?" I said still tasting it in my mouth, "It was a potion a witch gave me and I tried my best. I might not have done it correctly but we will see" she said. "You could have killed me! Playing with magic is dangerous fuck Kiera" I said and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I think I was having a seizure, and I saw my life flash before my eyes. I knew this was it and I was going to die, and if I did then Aurora would too so I tried to will myself to stay alive.

𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷

Time was ticking and we still had no leads on Maddox, and I was beginning to get frustrated. My mate was panicking for our babies and I was worried for her stress levels. I also owed it to my sister to find her mate, she was also on me and I was stressed. I had Mack looking into everyone and I had a feeling it was someone who knew his parents. Either that or was an Onyx supporter, I kept getting more and more threats everyday from them.

Honestly the man is dead get the fuck over it, I didn't have time for this shit and I was tired of killing wolves. I did it when I needed too but this was starting to get out of hand as soon there will be no more packs left. I mean I of course didn't care honestly because I had my pack and the other ones were just to damn needy in my opinion. I was lost in thought when Mack burst into my office.

I gave him a look, "right sorry I forgot to knock again but I think I know who has him" he said, "spit it out" I said already annoyed, "her name is Kiera and she was Onyx's daughter" he said, "wait Onyx had kids?" I said super confused. "Well not legally she was not born from him mate" Mack said. "Interesting now I understand why it took so long for his mate to die, he cheated on her, okay so where do we find her?" I asked and he provided me an address, "Mack stay here watch over Milah" I said and he nodded.

I brought Harley and a few other warriors with me I wanted this to be quick in and out, I was also not going to kill Kiera. As badly as I wanted to I was going to keep her alive, and maybe I would imprison her give her what she deserves.

It didn't take us long to get to the cabin and we rushed inside, Maddox was having a seizure and I was pissed. "Get him back home I will deal with her" I said and a Harley and the warriors took Maddox home. "I don't know what went wrong I followed the recipe" she said. "Kiera" I said, and she looked at me, "no I was supposed to have him" she said. "Kiera you almost killed him" I said, "the potion should have worked, the witch told me it would" she said.

I had heard enough and I shifted letting Kato take over and he picked Kiera up like she was a ragdoll and carried her back to Mystic Shadow. Once we made it back she was still going on about how her spell went wrong. I locked her in the dungeon next to Nathaniel and left, I needed to make sure my Zeta was alright.

I made it to the hospital wing, and Aurora was there, "thank you Kayden" she said, "how is he?" I asked. "He will be okay, his wolf is still suppressed but I am working on a fix for that. As far as the tea he drank he is fine. I am trying to bring his wolf back" Vivian said, "Thanks man" he said, "sure just get your wolf back can't have my Zeta with no wolf. I have Kiera in the dungeon" I said. "good I honestly didn't know she was this crazy" Maddox said, "did you know she was Onyx's daughter?" I said. "She mentioned he was her father but that his Luna was not her mother" Maddox said.

"Yes which explains why she is crazy, a wolf pup born to an Alpha that is not with his mate is considered a sin. They will cause problems they are basically like a problem child" I said. "Explains a lot she always was going on about these crazy schemes" Maddox said, "well I better go check on Milah" I said as I ran up to our room, she was asleep but I lay beside her pulling her close to me.

I rested my hand on her stomach it was getting so beautiful, I prayed to the moon our babies would be alright. I would hate for something to happen to one of them, I just can't imagine the pain that Milah and I would go through. The moon goddess or whatever it was better not take our babies.

◦•●❤♡ Aurora ♡❤●•◦

Now that Maddox was back and his wolf was getting better I needed to pay this crazy bitch a visit. I of course couldn't get into the dungeon but Mack owes me a favor so I went to him, I knew Kayden would never let me. Maddox would also never let me so I needed someone I could manipulate.

"Mack" I said spotting him, "no Aurora whatever it is no" he said, its like he knew. "Remember that time you promised me a favor well I am cashing in" I said. "Is it going to get me killed?" he said. "No of course not" I said smiling at him, "I am not agreeing to anything unless I know what it is" I said.

"I need you to get me into the dungeon" I said, "absolutely not there is no way in hell" he said. "Mack I know things about you, and Lexa might just hear a few stories" I said, "I am not afraid of Lexa" he said. "You will be when she finds out about your little collection" Aurora said, "you wouldn't dare" he said. "I would now take me to the dungeon" I said.

"Aurora your brother is going to cut my head clean off" he said, "he won't stop being so afraid of my brother. He has enough to worry about" I said and pulled Mack towards the dungeon, "now let me in" I said. "I can't" he said, "Mack please" I said, "this is so wrong" he said as he scanned his handprint and the door swung open.

It was a lot eerier than I pictured, I wasn't expecting it to feel so cold, I shivered as we walked forward there was another door. Mack spoke his name into the panel and the door swung open, interesting security they had in here. I walked over to her cell, "you almost killed my mate" I said to her. "He shouldn't be yours! he should be mine! my potion didn't work" she said.

"You nearly killed him you crazy psycho bitch!" I said as I flung myself towards her and before I could do anything I was grabbed from behind. "Mack get her the fuck out! I will deal with you both later" Kayden said. I hated my brother but it was wrong to disobey the Alpha even if he was my brother I had to follow his order.

I was pissed I wanted to rip out her throat, and a few minutes later Kayden was standing before us both he looked pissed. "Aurora that will be the last time you ever go in there, it is guarded for a reason! I will deal with her trust me" Kayden said, "he almost died!" I said, "I know but you don't need to be doing anything stupid" he said, "I hate you! I need to avenge him" I said.

"Aurora no she is not dying despite what she did she is my friend, and I will deal with it" Maddox said coming up behind me. "She almost killed you" I said crying as my mate hugged me, "I know love, but I am alive and Canyon is back and ready to take action" he said. "Promise me you are okay" I said. "I am good, and I want you to come with me while I talk to Kiera. That is if the Alpha allows it" he said.

"Its fine but Maddox if she gets hurt I will not be pleased" he said, "understood Alpha" Maddox said. We both walked into the dungeon again and I hoped Kayden went easy on Mack he was just trying to avoid Lexa's rath. He also had a hard time saying no to me I was to hard to resist.