Thirty-Four

𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷

I had no idea what to expect today when I woke up. I knew Easton was going to do something stupid and I had zero fucks to care about mercy. I was done with the conflict and Onyx brought that on. He was a terrible person and now that he's gone I'm trying to make the packs better.

Of course there are still Onyx supporters and Easton was an example. I will make him regret his choices here today. I had Blaze also coming just in case things turned south.

He would help my pack because with my beta down that left Colin in charge and he just couldn't do it. I don't think he has the right mind set to lead the pack. He is great when it comes to fighting but anything else he lacks motivation for.

I also felt like Harley and Maddox were not fit for it either. I needed a strong leader so Blaze agreed to come help and I was grateful to him.

I made an announcement to my pack before Easton arrived.

"In all honesty here I have no clue what Easton is planning. I need everyone on guard and alert, my warriors will stand with me and fight. What I say goes no matter what happens. Milah you will not be involved in this at all I don't give a shit how pissed that makes you. Blaze is around for anyone who wishes to go to his pack for the time being. Anyone have questions?" I said

"No Alpha" the pack said, perfect I looked to my mate and she had questions. "I'm not sitting on my hands and doing nothing" she said. "You are and you will. Milah you are caring the future of this pack and I will die in order to protect you and them" I said. "I don't want you to die" she said, I kissed her head.

"I won't love I promise" I said as I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Fuck" I said, "what?" Milah questioned, "he's here and he brought a witch" I said making sure my pack was ready.

We were in for a challenge here, the warriors had my back as we walked out.

"Ah Alpha Kayden so good of you to come out and greet me" Easton said. "What the hell do you want Easton?" I said "that is Alpha Easton to you!" He said angrily.

"I am not in the mood honestly, I am speaking to your pack now. Anyone who wishes to leave and not participate in this shit your welcome to join me. I will allow mercy on those who don't wish to follow Alpha Easton's plans" I said.

"How dare you address my pack like that, my pack stands with me no matter what" he said. "Their funeral then" I said giving my warriors an order through the mind link and they all shifted into wolf form.

I was right behind them bringing Kato forward. Easton's pack shifted but I could feel some of them wondering what they were even doing. I meant what I said I would not harm those who didn't want to be fighting.

Easton attacked and so did we, and it was going well at first. Things started to get hard when they knew our every move. It was like they watched us train, I couldn't figure it why they knew exactly what we planned. As if things couldn't get any worse I saw the baby and I could feel the magic. It was powerful and the witch was absorbing it as she killed him right before my eyes. That deity magic was magical and the witch glowed and laughed.

I saw it before it even happened and I knew this was going to be bad. I linked my warriors,

The witch absorbed deity magic, trouble is coming. Anyone who wishes to retreat do so now.

We are with you all the way alpha no turning back now!

Lexa get the girls out go with Blaze no objections!