Eight

◦•●❤♡ Aurora ♡❤●•◦

I was worried about my brother, I know that him finding his mate finally should have made him happy. Yet he was more stressed than ever, and it was all because of Alpha Onyx's rules. 

I looked at my mate Maddox, the first mating ceremony and I found my mate, he said he used to be best friends with Kayden. I was only a baby when he left so I must of have been way too young to understand the whole mating thing. 

"I am worried Maddox" I said, "about what?" Maddox asked me, "Kayden he is so stressed out. He should now be celebrating that he finally found his mate but he can't even enjoy that" I said. 

"I know its tough being Alpha Aurora but he will be okay, he is the strongest damn wolf I know. I trust in him and you should too" Maddox said. 

"I do trust him with everything and I agree with you but I just don't want to lose him if he fails this challenge" I said. "You won't the only thing he will lose is his Alpha status and honestly I don't think he will lose" Maddox said. I hoped he was right, I cuddled him and Keiko was loving it.

"Maddox I never did ask what is your wolf's name?" I asked him, "Oh um Canyon" Maddox said. "Tomorrow we should go for a run let Keiko and Canyon meet" I said. "Canyon would love that" Maddox said smiling as he kissed me. 

╰•★★ Lexa ★★•╯

I could tell that Mack was stressed and I knew it was because his Alpha was stressed, I wished there was something I could do.

"Mack, Milah will help him" I said, "maybe but he doesn't want to mark her in this big show and he is worried about her getting challenged" he said. 

"I am too but Milah is tough trust me, she never took shit from no one back home. Plus her wolf although was dormant for so long she looks bad ass and I know she would never let Milah get hurt. Cinder believes Aspen is bad ass" I said. 

"Cinder believes that does she, well Aztec is not sure" he said. "Aztec will need to be more trusting I think Cinder needs to teach him a lesson" I said and he laughed, 

"he is intrigued and can't wait" Mack said as he pushed me onto the bed. I mean at this point he could do whatever he wanted to me and I would not object. 

However we only just met and I knew I wasn't ready for this kind of commitment but the kissing was fine so I let him continue.

"Mack" I warned him, "sorry its just well you are just so amazing" he said kissing down my neck, "Mack please I can't" I said and he sighed as he rolled off me and lay beside me. "Okay I will accept that but I am ready whenever you are" he said.

I didn't know what was holding me back, it could be that I was only 18 but I just felt like if we did have sex it would lead to pups. I for one knew I was not ready for that and being mated meant that it would happen sooner rather than later.

I kissed him and cuddled into him even though I was not ready for sex this for now would have to be enough. I would be training in the morning with my bestie and the gamma and I was a bit nervous. 

༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

I woke up the next morning with my mate beside me and I could honestly say it was the best thing ever. I had the most amazing sleep and I was rested, I kissed her awake.

"Morning Milah" I said making the spark between us even more intense, "morning Kayden" she said and blushed as I kissed her. 

"As much as I would love to do this all day, we need to go down to breakfast and you have training to do. Plus I have to work" I said a little annoyed at the end.