Ten

*There will be some mild sex in this chapter just a warning, I will let you know when with <3 so if need be you can skip that section*

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

I was about to go up and get Milah for dinner but she beat me to it, I was glad her ankle was better. "Hi" she said walking up to me, god I needed her in the worst way.

I made us both a plate of food and before I let everyone else eat I was making an announcement, "All of the packs will be invited here on Saturday for mine and Milah's mating ceremony. As much as I would rather shove my foot up Onyx's wolf's ass, but since I can't do that everyone will come here. Therefore, if you find a mate on that day then we will figure it out. I will not be accepting any bullshit on that day, Colin and Mack will be on patrol and doing everything they can to make sure we are safe. I would also like to ask Maddox to help and we can possibly talk about a promotion. Harley you will also come see me after dinner. Anyone have objections to this" I said.

There was a chorus of "No Alpha" and I nodded as I dug into my food and everyone followed suit. I wanted nothing more than to just take Milah upstairs and mark her before this whole damn ceremony. I knew I couldn't and if Onyx ever found out I did it behind his back he would have my head on a stick. I couldn't wait until I turned 25 next year it would give me so much joy to wipe that damn smirk of his face when I kick his ass.

I was hesitant though I mean if I lost this challenge I would no longer be Alpha of my pack but I knew Mack would step forward.

We won't lose

I love the confidence Kato but Onyx is tough

He is old we will be fine

I couldn't help but laugh at my wolf he was not one to back down from a fight. If that is even what was happening. I looked over to Milah and she smiled at me, I couldn't wait to take her upstairs but first a little business.

Harley and Maddox both walked up to me and of course Aurora came too,

"Aurora this is business talk" I said, "sorry Alpha but Maddox is here" she said, "right but you can manage to be without him for 5 minutes" I said and she sighed but walked away. I knew Maddox would mind like her anyways.

"First Harley I want you to be my Delta and you will help Colin with whatever he needs and man the patrols from now on" I said. "Of course Alpha thank you" Harley said and he walked off I could see how happy he was.

Normally there were only the 3 ranks in the pack but I needed some extra help and I looked to my friend Maddox.

"This is something I would never have added to my pack but given that I want to challenge Onyx I feel like a war is coming. Maddox I am leaving you in charge of the strategy for that and dealing with the threats that come with it as my Zeta" I said.

"Wow um I don't know what to say" Maddox said, "say yes and help me kick some ass" I said. "Yes Alpha I am honored thank you" he said and he too walked away.

Mack came up to me, "really a Delta and a Zeta?" he said, "yes I think it is needed especially with all the packs coming on Saturday. I just can't have any problems and I feel like you and Colin won't be enough" I said.

"I won't question you Alpha I trust you I will have the invitation done by the end of the night and send it to you" Mack said.

"Thank you Mack" I said and I turned to Milah she was watching me so intently.

I walked up to  her and pulled her close her amazing scent hitting my nose making her mine officially would give me nothing but pleasure. I just wanted this day over and done with because I needed her in the worst way.