Sixteen

A/N...this idea comes from my co-author @Llamadramaqueen44

꧁༺ 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

Of course when I am doing something important I get stopped. "Um sorry Alpha but we have a situation" Mack said. I growled a little but I set Milah down and looked to my Beta, "um well I think its best if you come see" he said. I nodded and followed him, Lexa went over to Milah. We walked up to a girl and she was angry, I hoped it was something I could deal with quickly.

"I want to challenge her!" this girl said, "I am sorry what" I said, "you didn't let me challenge her and that is not fair!" she said. "There will be no more challenges, and I will not let you hurt her" I said. "I wasn't doing it for you mister hot shot! I just wanted her to get hurt like she hurt me!" this girl said. I looked to Mack and he had no idea and I hated to have to do it but I called Milah over.

"Fight me bitch!" this girl said, the look on Milah and Lexa's face was pure shock, "Gianna" they both said. "Yeah its me you had me kicked out of gold heart! I have been homeless ever since and I want to challenge you!" she said. "ENOUGH!" I said loudly, this was not going to happen. "Look Gianna I don't care what happened between you two but there will be no more challenges. As far as your status with gold heart you need to take that up with your Alpha" I said. 

"I don't have an Alpha! Milah over there made sure of that!" she spat, "right well then I am going to have to ask you to leave. I don't allow rogues into my pack" I said. "Fuck you" I said, "this is the Alpha King you are saying this to mind your tongue!" Mack said.

"I don't care who he is, I am not under anyone's' rules and he has no power over me!" Gianna said. "He has all the power!" Milah said speaking for the first time, "Either leave Gianna or you will regret it" I said. "Make me!" she said, "Mack take her to the dungeons I am done with this" I said. 

She fought Mack as she shifted into her wolf, and I had no choice but to call Kato forward. She would submit to him, I shifted and took her down instantly, I grabbed the back of her neck, and pushed her to the grand. Kato was not having this, he was not biting hard but enough to show her that he was in charge.

Gianna shifted back and Kato let go as I shifted standing before her, "now get the fuck out of my pack land or accept your fate here" I said. "I am sorry Alpha" she said and she walked away, Milah looked to me and then to Lexa. She ran after the rogue, I followed just to be sure she was safe.

"Gianna, I am sorry okay, I didn't know they would kick you out. I just well I was 10 and you set my room on fire. I mean my dad was mad so I am sorry I was never told what happened to you" she said. "What does it matter anyways! you now have the most powerful Alpha doing your dirty work for you" she said.

"Kayden does not speak for me" Milah said, "oh really then fight me bitch" Gianna said, I hated the way this girl was so angry. I was about to literally rip her apart it was what she deserved, "fine but not to the death, just enough until the other one taps out" Milah said. "Wait no" I said, "Kayden please, I can beat her" she said to me, her eyes literally peering into my soul. Fuck I was supposed to be the dominant here and now I am submitting to my own Luna. 

"Fine but I am setting rules" I said, both girls nodded and we walked over to the stage, "There will be no killing! Once a wolf taps out the fight is over, and if I think it is going to far I will step in" I said. 

A crowed gathered and I knew this was going to be bad, I had enough watching Milah fight the other wolf. I knew Aspen was tough and Kato assured me she could do it but Milah was finally mine now and I hated this. 

I watched as the two wolves fought, I was tapped into Milah's mind link, I tired not to be to much I didn't want to distract her. I was feeling her emotions and she was enraged, she was just mad she was doing this. Or was it just because Gianna's wolf bit her ear, I mean I tried not to interfere. I wanted Milah to prove herself, but then Gianna went for the neck she was taking this way to far, I could feel Kato coming forward.

Just before I could shift, Aspen out of nowhere lunged and had Gianna's wolf pinned and she shifted back admitting defeat. I was proud of Milah she proved me wrong, Milah shifted back and I went to her immediately. She was hurt but it didn't look to serious, I gave her some clothes. 

"I am sorry" Gianna said, "I am too, I hope you figure things out" Milah said. I looked over to Colin and he was staring at her. I noticed he helped her up, "hi" he said, and her eyes locked with his. "Fuck" I said getting a look from Milah, "Gianna is his mate" I said, "oh good now she doesn't have to be homeless" Milah said. "You really are to kind my Luna" I said, "yes well we used to be friends. She was 3 years older than me and its a long story" Milah said.

"I look forward to hearing it, Colin if you can keep her in line she can stay and I will make her official soon" I said. I picked up my Luna and took her into the pack house and up the stairs  before she could protest any further. 

I wasn't sure how having this rogue in my pack was going to change things, were the feelings settled. I would not hesitate to lock her up if the challenges were going to continue, as much as i trusted my gamma I would not tolerate it. I knew that he also would never let anyone hurt her just like I wouldn't. I just hoped now that he finally found his mate that things were going to be different and it would all be settled.

Most of the packs left so it was just mine left and I shut my mind link off to everyone except for Milah. I wanted to feel everything with her and I mean everything.

<3

I pushed her onto the bed and licked the mark I gave her just a few hours ago and she moaned with pleasure. I took off the shirt that she was wearing, and took mine off as well, and I kissed every inch of her. "Kayden" she said, "you are mine Milah" I said, "yes yours" she said and I went down to her sex and licked her.

She was wet and I loved it Kato was enjoying it too, I wanted to be inside her, I grabbed a condom. I knew kids would need to be discussed at a later date, I put it on as my tongue continued tormenting her. I felt her orgasm under me and her emotions were on fire right now. I took advantage and pushed myself into her fast and hard. She groaned and it was a lovely sound.

I felt her legs wrap around me and I pulled her in closer, I loved this she was officially mine and she was incredible. I would spend the rest of my life proving to her how much I needed her, how much this meant to me. 

The harder I pushed the more excited she became and I felt her orgasm around me as she dug her nails into my back. It sent me over the edge and I finished inside her, "Fuck Milah" I said, " Kayden I love you" she said.

"I love you to Milah, more than I could ever tell you" I said kissing her and wanting to do it all over again. She moaned under me, but of course my mink link was screaming at me and I knew that whoever it was better have a damn good reason.

Alpha um sorry but we need help

Dammit MACK! this better be important

It is my Alpha and again I am so sorry

Fuck

"I am sorry Milah duty calls but I will be back" I said kissing her and putting some clothes on and heading out. I hoped this was so damn important because I was enjoying myself and I wanted nothing more than to take her again. 

I thought of her as I made my way down, i knew being King Alpha was going to be a pain.